PDA

View Full Version : When paintballers raid the local pizza place

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 02:07 AM
We've already been kicked out of one pizza place... lol

I'm the oldest out of the bunch (25) but it's great hangin' out with everyone after playing paintball all day. :)

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/AfterGame2/lol13.jpg

He's pouring salt into someones drink:
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/AfterGame2/lol12.jpg

Notice the expression on his face lol
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/AfterGame2/lol14.jpg

This is Derek.. we call him "Lurch"....

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/dorks/heh6.jpg

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 02:09 AM
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/AfterGame2/lol15.jpg
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/AfterGame2/lol16.jpg

In the parking lot
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/grabass/8.jpg

Cliffio
11-03-2003, 02:12 AM
i can tell you right now why you've been kicked out

because your all tools

wait, what?

Kevmaster
11-03-2003, 02:14 AM
whats ghetto but isnt?

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Cliffio

because your all tools

"You're"

:D

Cliffio
11-03-2003, 02:21 AM
thank you for correcting my grammer and proving my point

haha

Cliff

MrWallen
11-03-2003, 04:32 AM
Awww, c'mon, don't get kicked out again, gives the sport a bad name.

-=Squid=-
11-03-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by MrWallen
Awww, c'mon, don't get kicked out again, gives the sport a bad name. Oh gimme a break, not everything\everybody paintball has to be good little 2's ... Its not like the pizza man is going to start stereotyping paintball players, and if he does, so what? It cant be worse than skating as far as non-skaters views on it, but its pretty darn big about now...

Steelrat
11-03-2003, 09:54 AM
Good god, its that nutty Valley Thunder bunch again. What a bunch of prima donnas ;).

dansim
11-03-2003, 09:55 AM
yeah paintballers are only a pain on the weekends those damn skaters are pains all week

shartley
11-03-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Oh gimme a break, not everything\everybody paintball has to be good little 2's ... Its not like the pizza man is going to start stereotyping paintball players, and if he does, so what? It cant be worse than skating as far as non-skaters views on it, but its pretty darn big about now...
Well actually…. If this happens on a regular basis the Pizza Man IS going to start stereotyping paintball players. And this is a public place, so others will as well.

It is the same as if a bunch of skaters did the same thing, or bikers, or a football team, etc. How big the sport or activity is not the issue… it is what those in your community THINK about those who engage in it.

There is a difference between being a “goodie little two shoes”, and simply acting in a mature and respectful manner. And I would not want me and my family thought of as “hoodlums with no class” simply because we came from a day of playing paintball and decide to stop in for a pizza… where a bunch of other paintball players have caused a problem.

Maybe I am just getting old? I tend to think that everyone should act respectfully when out in public.. period. If you want to cut loose, go to a place meant for that…. but to each their own I guess.

cphilip
11-03-2003, 10:13 AM
Yea.... I agree.... Your getting old... :D

Muzikman
11-03-2003, 10:17 AM
For as much noise and so forth that AO has made at different event, I don't think we have ever been kicked out of an establishment. This include phallic horns... Gain a little maturity and have a good time without being so rude and disruptive that they have to kick you out.

Creative Mayhem
11-03-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Muzikman
For as much noise and so forth that AO has made at different event, I don't think we have ever been kicked out of an establishment. This include phallic horns... Gain a little maturity and have a good time without being so rude and disruptive that they have to kick you out.

HERE, HERE!!! I couldn't agree more.

And yes, you guys are tools:D

Kevmaster
11-03-2003, 11:12 AM
but muz, we have 50 people TIMES $10+ per meal = $500 easy (PLUS TIPS!) They have 5 people times $5 per meal = $25 (and no tips). We can't get kicked out--they can. ;)

shartley
11-03-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
Yea.... I agree.... Your getting old... :D
Hey now!!!! :mad:

;)

wyn1370
11-03-2003, 11:19 AM
do you have a need to try and jinx us everytime you get a chance.

Muzikman
11-03-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370

That is true...I think at AOSC we'll get kicked out of a resturant, someone will get arrested and we'll get kicked out of the Ramada so we will all have to stay with Phil.

cphilip
11-03-2003, 11:26 AM
this is why I rent the whole place for these.... No other customers to offend. :D

Muzikman
11-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Phil, you are forgetting Friday night:)

cphilip
11-03-2003, 11:28 AM
....hmmm...guess I was! :(

wyn1370
11-03-2003, 11:34 AM
and we will be there for fri. night this year. how friendly are your jails?

Dayspring
11-03-2003, 11:37 AM
Hopefully not TOO friendly...:eek:

And yes. You guys are tools.

We went to a pizza place right after practice, and we didn't get kicked out...

kevdupuis
11-03-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370

I've just recovered from the last time, so I'm glad I'm staying home this time around. I'm cringing at the thought of what could happen. :eek: ;)

dinger
11-03-2003, 12:22 PM
thanks a lot graham cracker :mad:

i now want pizza, and ITS ONLY 4th PERIOD :(

i still have 28 minutes to go... but wait: is monday, and pizza is only on wednesday's and friday's :(

i always buy a 2 liter of dr pepper at my local convienient store on the way to my friends field when we play :)

and sometimes... ill buy a pizza :D-

goat
11-03-2003, 12:43 PM
I am ashamed for You guys, I know its fun to act like that some times..but look at what you posted .....other than the fact that a few of you are wearing jerseys it has nothing to do with paintball, and was pretty much a waste of time to read.

Not trying to flame but note the forum you put this in.
:rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
11-03-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Maybe I am just getting old?Ya, im pretty sure thats it. ;) Just kidding, but I just dont see how getting kicked out of a pizza parlor would taint the name of paintball. Other than the jerseys, heck, even with them chances are the guy doesnt know hes a paintballer. Kinda reminds me of a funny little tale...

In KC, there is this little tiny hardware store run by a little old man. Whats funny is that he makes skateboards. Hes old, doesnt skate, and never has, and its not a skateshop, its a hardware store, but he makes boards. However, he wont hiar (how the crap do I spell that?) skaters. A friend of my sisters went there for a job, and upon arrival, he tells the storekeeper that he wants to apply for the job. The guy says, "Dont higher (!!?) skaters." The guy asking about the job says, "how do you know im a skater?" The guy says, "your shoes." SO! The guy wanting the job asks why he doesnt hier (BAH!H!NH) skaters, and he says its because they dont show up on time. Hilarious little tale, I suppose. Arg ... back to schoolwork.

Thordic
11-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
but muz, we have 50 people TIMES $10+ per meal = $500 easy (PLUS TIPS!) They have 5 people times $5 per meal = $25 (and no tips). We can't get kicked out--they can. ;)

$10 a pop? Seems like we were spending like $25 a head most nights at Lone Star, by the time we had appetizers and a few beers and dinner. We spent a few thousand dollars there that week, easy.

shartley
11-03-2003, 01:54 PM
Ya, im pretty sure thats it. ;) Just kidding, but I just dont see how getting kicked out of a pizza parlor would taint the name of paintball. Other than the jerseys, heck, even with them chances are the guy doesnt know hes a paintballer. Kinda reminds me of a funny little tale...

In KC, there is this little tiny hardware store run by a little old man. Whats funny is that he makes skateboards. Hes old, doesnt skate, and never has, and its not a skateshop, its a hardware store, but he makes boards. However, he wont hiar (how the crap do I spell that?) skaters. A friend of my sisters went there for a job, and upon arrival, he tells the storekeeper that he wants to apply for the job. The guy says, "Dont higher (!!?) skaters." The guy asking about the job says, "how do you know im a skater?" The guy says, "your shoes." SO! The guy wanting the job asks why he doesnt hier (BAH!H!NH) skaters, and he says its because they dont show up on time. Hilarious little tale, I suppose. Arg ... back to schoolwork.
Other than the jerseys, and possibly the paint still on them? ;) And this is not ONE person with paintball clothes and fresh paint.. it is a group. That is a lot different than your “little tale”.

Plus what do you think the odds are that they were not also talking ABOUT paintball, and the great time they had?

Yeah, you MAY be right, the owner and everyone there may not be able to put the picture together and figure out that this rowdy group of folks just came back from playing Paintball…. And if that was the case, you would be correct, it would not taint the image of paintball and its players.

This is not about a kid being kicked out of someplace…. It is about an obvious group of paintball players getting kicked out of someplace.

-=Squid=-
11-03-2003, 02:00 PM
I surrender. :)

hitech
11-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Phil, you are forgetting Friday night:)

Hey Phil, if I make it do you have any "get out of jail free cards"? I'll never get to go anywhere if I have to pay for bail too. ;) ;) ;)

TheTramp
11-03-2003, 04:37 PM
Hey, if that kid with the skinny litle head and HUGE red baseball cap twisted on his head walked into my pizza store I'd have kicked him out just on principle. :eek: ;)

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Yeah good point some of you made. We didn't exactly get booted out, we just really pissed off the employees at the last place we went to as well as the fellow customers and got the impression from the employees we were not welcomed... to me that's being kicked out. They were just messy and loud, the new place we go to is bigger and louder and we sit next to the arcade so we don't disturb as many people. But we're still messy and dirty from playing paintball all day.

Oh and cp edited one of the pics out... the kid in the middle was NOT giving an obscene gesture... he was giving the "West Side" sign... the 3 fingers is supposed to make a W for West... he was holding it sideways for "bling bling" factor..

example: http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/grabass/1.jpg

Notice the cheap $$$ necklace he got from one of the kids candy dispensers.. bling and "West Side"... it's a "thing" they all do... :rolleyes:

They're a young crowd
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/AfterGame2/lol10.jpg
(now I'm sounding old)

I really don't think it's so bad considering I use to be a roadie... you wanna see a group of guys mess up public places try hanging out with a group of rock stars, lol

Originally posted by Steelrat
Good god, its that nutty Valley Thunder bunch again. What a bunch of prima donnas ;).

Just imagine the shanagans when the next Nor-Cal AO Day is held at Valley Thunder ( www.valleythunder.com ), hehehe.

The manager that built and runs the field really wants to hold an AO Day at Valley Thunder. He's an old time mag shooter and to this day still uses his Mag he used for tournaments years ago. It's still his main gun! http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104142

tony3
11-03-2003, 04:49 PM
Isnt that sign for "the shocker".................Anyways, Shartley I dont think the pizza men in Nor Cal are going to conact the pizza guys in NH and tell them how bad paintballers are;)

Micromag man!
11-03-2003, 05:03 PM
LOL... excuse my ignorance, but what is a "tool" and a "prima donna" sorry... lol.. just gotta know.:eek:

shartley
11-03-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by tony3
Isnt that sign for "the shocker".................Anyways, Shartley I dont think the pizza men in Nor Cal are going to conact the pizza guys in NH and tell them how bad paintballers are;)
LOL That was not what I was saying. I was talking about the perception of paintball in the AREA, not that what they do will affect a pizza parlor in another part of the country. And it was a general comment for any area…

Muzikman
11-03-2003, 05:18 PM
The kid in the red Dye jersey either needs a smaller hat or a bigger head.

Branchvillian
11-03-2003, 05:20 PM
If you come home from a day of paintballing with a jersey that clean, you're not playing paintball right :)

Myself, I come home caked in mud:D

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 05:29 PM
lol, yeah he's a skinny guy, but really cool and funny. He's gonna be on the fields young guns team that I will help coach. I think his jersey is so clean because it's so baggy on him... that day he ran straight at me (I was the last one left and his team had like 5 guys left) and I shot him square in the chest... it freaking bounced.. he was 15 feet from me.. plus that pic was taken a few weeks ago when it was still summer time.. here in CA it changed to winder over night 3 days ago.

i like tictacs
11-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Oh gimme a break, not everything\everybody paintball has to be good little 2's ... Its not like the pizza man is going to start stereotyping paintball players, and if he does, so what? It cant be worse than skating as far as non-skaters views on it, but its pretty darn big about now...

i hate how much of a party sport paintball is, too many punks and all the teenagers are wiggers.

Cliffio
11-03-2003, 05:53 PM
i mentioned the shocker earlier and amry erased it:(

cant blame him

Cliff

LittlePaintballBoy
11-03-2003, 06:01 PM
You coach a young guns team? I'm pretty interested, are the practices at Valley Thunder? And where exactly IS valley Thunder?

*ArKfEaR*
11-03-2003, 06:19 PM
There is no way your 25.

I mean I'm 17 and I'll admit im only 5'9 but I actually look 17.

You look at the most 14...so does all of your friends, at most I would have to say about 16.

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*
There is no way your 25.

I mean I'm 17 and I'll admit im only 5'9 but I actually look 17.

You look at the most 14...so does all of your friends, at most I would have to say about 16.

?!?! there were no pictures of me posted, lol

BTW that kid is 16 years old, he's just a skinny guy, but one hell of a player.

Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
You coach a young guns team? I'm pretty interested, are the practices at Valley Thunder? And where exactly IS valley Thunder?

For info on ValleyThunder go here: www.valleythunder.com

Info on the team tryouts is here: http://www.valleythunder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=250

This past Saturday nothing really happened. This young guns team is just starting out, the field itself has only been opened for a few months.

Micromag man!
11-03-2003, 07:17 PM
hrmmmmmmm guess u guys dont know the words u use :D :D figures:rolleyes:

tony3
11-03-2003, 07:30 PM

LOL That was not what I was saying. I was talking about the perception of paintball in the AREA, not that what they do will affect a pizza parlor in another part of the country. And it was a general comment for any area…

haha, probably should of put j/k in:p

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 07:30 PM
i mentioned the shocker earlier and amry erased it:(

cant blame him

Cliff

That's really gotta be some east coast thing or something not California... I have never heard it and I usually know just about every dirty thing like donkey punches and Clevland Steamers etc..

Really guys, it's a W for "West Side", all rich white kids do it theses days... :rolleyes:

They did it the "right" way before:
http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/matt2.jpg

But they wanted to be "O.G's" and came up with their own way... who knew far away it was something dirty, lol

Speaking of dirty...

http://www.valleythunder.com/images/mattno.jpg

Sorry Clare and everyone else.... Matt poses way too much for the camera, I had to do it, lol

Cliffio
11-03-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Rope a Dope

That's really gotta be some east coast thing or something not California...

illinois = midwest

:)

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Close enough, you guys and your snow... lol :)

ilikepaintball
11-03-2003, 07:59 PM
*LittlePaintballBoy speaking... thank you*

Cool, since I wasn't there when do you think I can try out? Is it like an every weekend thing? Is there any discount on paint or anything, because my main concern is paint, not to much money coming from lawns.

EsPo
11-03-2003, 08:01 PM

Caption: "Hi, my name is William, I have funny hair and like to wear a sideways trucker hat cause I'm a thug d0000d. I need to put salt in other people's sodas because thats what they did to me at school, and I kind of liked it... I thought my "friend" might too. I almost forgot! I wear a retainer, I modified it to pick up some radio stations and all the kids in the chess club think it's cool."

:)

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by ilikepaintball
*LittlePaintballBoy speaking... thank you*

Cool, since I wasn't there when do you think I can try out? Is it like an every weekend thing? Is there any discount on paint or anything, because my main concern is paint, not to much money coming from lawns.

Like I said we're still putting the team together.... the concept of a field team is about 1 week old. Come on down to VT and talk to the head refs about Team Thunder, I am usually there too, big guy with Animal Paintball jersey shooting either a ULE E-mag or Angel Speed. We're just "watching" the regulars that want to be on the team, we haven't had a formal tryout yet since we've been so busy... we had A LOT of people play this past weekend so everyone had to ref and manage this madhouse.. every field had a game going and about 4 refs to a field...

If you want to earn some paint, talk to the head refs about reffing, if you ref 1 full day from 8:30 to 5:00 helping with setup and take down of the airball field you get a case of paint and a pass for 1 day of play, oh and a gatoraide at lunch time. That may change because some are taking advantage of it and doing a bad job reffing just to get paint and passes...

Join the forum and PM one of the head refs about reffing. I just ref when they need me, the rest of the time I am the webmaster for the field. :)

Lone Wolf2
11-03-2003, 08:28 PM
hey wohos the chick in the dye jersey:p

ilikepaintball
11-03-2003, 08:32 PM
LittlePaintballBoy- again.*

Ok cool, but one set back on reffing, i'm like, 12:D But i really like paintball and the AO guys can vouch for me, I know how to play, i'm not just some kid who plays like once a year. I only play once a month now, because we can't afford paint to play that much, my friends dad and I were going to play on Sunday, i'll ask my dad if we can try Valley, someone needs to check out VAlley anyways as a place for the next Nor Cal AO day. I'll post on the forums later, Until then,

Connor

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Lone Wolf2
hey wohos the chick in the dye jersey:p

lol, that's Cristine, a true paintball player at heart, she refs and plays every weekend at VT. She's never backed down on a challenge. To even the playing field I let her use my Angel Speed a few times: http://www.valleythunder.com/images/vta6.jpg

If you look close enough you can see my Automags.org barrel cover hanging off the gun. :)

She is a popular one at the field http://www.valleythunder.com/images/vt9272.jpg hehehe.

LittlePaintballBoy, yeah the age thing might be a problem with the head refs... age to me is but a number, if you can do a good enough job why not let you ref? But some can't get past the young age.. but as far as the young guns team you'd be perfect.

Be aware that you need to have a parent or guardian in front of one of the staff members to sign your wavier, I would have posted it on the site but it either has to be signed in front of a staff member or noterized. Once you do that they keep it on file and you can just show up and play.

Army
11-03-2003, 08:59 PM
Why why why do Uber-wannabe's insist on wearing their hats sideways? Don't they have a clue that they simply look like total dorks, and NOT cool? Now, they wear trucker hats to complete the dork look.

See, when I was that age (geez, flashback to what my Dad always said....), we only wore our hats backward for two reasons: 1) If you were playing Catcher on a baseball team, or 2) you wanted to look like a mental retard.

Here I am, showing how dorky ANYONE can be when they wear their hats sideways....even well known paintballers...
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=920103

f3rr3+
11-03-2003, 09:19 PM
thank you for correcting my grammer and proving my point

haha

Cliff

ZING!!!

Rope a Dope
11-03-2003, 09:19 PM
hahaha, great pic Army

Yeah the sideways hat is just that whole goofy thing they go for.

Here is a pic when they got into the toys for the toys for tots fundraiser they threw awhile ago

http://www.valleythunder.com/goof/goof5.jpg

hehehe

p8ntball1016
11-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Army
Why why why do Uber-wannabe's insist on wearing their hats sideways? Don't they have a clue that they simply look like total dorks, and NOT cool? Now, they wear trucker hats to complete the dork look.

See, when I was that age (geez, flashback to what my Dad always said....), we only wore our hats backward for two reasons: 1) If you were playing Catcher on a baseball team, or 2) you wanted to look like a mental retard.

Here I am, showing how dorky ANYONE can be when they wear their hats sideways....even well known paintballers...
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=920103 howd you get that pic of me?:confused:

pbcustom98
11-03-2003, 09:27 PM

Hey now!!!! :mad:

;)

Thats all Howard Stern right there!!! :)

LittlePaintballBoy
11-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I know my dad or mom would have to signme in, my dad has to for me every time we play. But- on the age thing, I can pretty much assure you I am good enough nd know enough to ref, thanks for filling me in. And I posted in the Team Thunder thread on the VT site/forums, check it out;)

toolfan62
11-03-2003, 10:29 PM
hey hey hey,the jersey on that girl is mine;) ,but not anymore,bein the nice guy i am i gave it to her:D

pbcustom98
11-03-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by toolfan62
hey hey hey,the jersey on that girl is mine;) ,but not anymore,bein the nice guy i am i gave it to her:D

sorry sir...ur in the 'friend' zone now. :p

toolfan62
11-03-2003, 10:35 PM
really;) ,guess ur not here in cali eh,hehehehehe....

KornKamp02
11-03-2003, 10:45 PM
lol, that's cool. I like it when paintballers advertise the sport we all know and love.

Steelrat
11-03-2003, 11:21 PM
Littlepaintballboy:

Zach, Chris, and I played at Valley Thunder after we got whipped at the tournament. You remember, the one with enough sandbaggers to save a town from a flood? Well, we drifted over and asked the head ref, Tony, if we could play on his fields. He allowed us to play, and didnt even charge us anything. Very nice guy.

The fields are excellent, and the reffing was very good when we were playing. One guy got shot in the throat, and Tony ran out and shut down the whole game. Very attentive. I'd definately recommend we have an AO day there.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-04-2003, 12:04 AM
What does that have to do with some paintballers in a pizza placE?

pbcustom98
11-04-2003, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by toolfan62
really;) ,guess ur not here in cali eh,hehehehehe....

nope, NYC

KornKamp02
11-04-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
What does that have to do with some paintballers in a pizza placE? yeah, lol

sps16
11-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Steelrat
haha, i thought that guy looked like your "clone"