PDA

View Full Version : where can I find a criket bord

triggerman
11-03-2003, 09:46 PM
I am going to buy a strange vision impy buy I don't think it has the criket bord. my question is where can I buy one? and does any one know if the feed neck is removible? it has a clamping feed neck but I would prefer a low rise. thanks for the help guys.

skirts
11-03-2003, 11:41 PM
i have one in the brand new nasty imp i have been trying to sell... blue blast with a matching freak barrel and maxflow reg... interested???

CoolHand
11-03-2003, 11:53 PM
I've got a spare cricket board just setting here collecting dust.

PM me, and I'll hook you up. Cheap.

Thank you for your time.

Siress
11-03-2003, 11:57 PM
you can get a non-vision cricket board at E-paintballoutlet.com for $25 brand new. Vision boards should be dirt cheap with the release of the Equalizer board. Check e-bay soon.

Jon/xpm
11-04-2003, 01:29 AM
triggerman-I would just suggest you get a WAS board...
they should be out very soon...
I heard they were going to be sold for 140-150...
you get the board, vision and equalizer eye cover..

Feedneck should be removable...
I would suggest a CCM low or no rise ;)

dmonahan
11-04-2003, 05:45 PM
The Strange Imp comes with the cricket board. And like Jon/xpm said. Wait for the WAS Board. It's the same price and will be a much better performing board.

triggerman
11-05-2003, 10:29 PM
ok I know nothing about the was bord. tell me about it. also I really like the light weight of the gun. Thats why I'm debating eathier the the strange or the python. but the python also raises a nother question. I read that the python because of its asa or somthing that it dosn't need a type worm. but It obovlousy has a lpr on it. But the lpr dosent attach where the tape worm hose protrudes. whats the deal?

Jon/xpm
11-06-2003, 12:16 AM
triggerman-have you thought about the 03 rat?

http://www.wickedairsportz.com/products/eqimp.htm
hope this link gives you some info...