PDA

View Full Version : Building My Own mag

.tMan
11-04-2003, 01:16 PM
Hey Guys,
Let me start off with saying that I know this has probably been done before but I need help. I have been looking for a mag that I like for about a year now. Still I have not found a used setup that I like. SO Ihave decided that this summer I will build my own mag. I have some parts that I know I want on the gun and a few that I would like on the gun. I need you guys, if it's not to much trouble, to lok over my list and see if I'm missing anything essential. I will be planning on buying most parts used, because I'm on a budget. SO without further adew here is my list.

- ULE dody; blue, black, or chrome
- Hyperframe if it fits in the budget; if not I'll be going with the ULE trigger
- X-Valve if I can't get a hyperframe
- Level 10, of course, can't forget these
- intelliframe if I can't get a hyperframe. Black or Nickel
- CP drop, blue, black, or chrome
- forgrip, don't know what kind yet; something simple. Blue, Black, or Chrome

and that's all I can think of right now. What else do I need that is essential? The things I am looking for used are the hyperframe, intelliframe, cp drop, forgrip, and maybe the ULE body.
Ok time to get some help.
Thanks,
Tanner "tMAN" Johnson

Dayspring
11-04-2003, 01:32 PM
Actually, the Xvalve/Hyperframe/ULT combo is IDEAL. (Yes- all 3)

Otherwise, nice setup.

.tMan
11-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Any other things I need?

.tMan
11-04-2003, 07:27 PM
Oh I need a rail... Duh?!
any suggestions?

Digits
11-04-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Actually, the Xvalve/Hyperframe/ULT combo is IDEAL. (Yes- all 3)

Otherwise, nice setup.

A ULT with a hyperframe? What benifits does this have?

And you would need.. Rail bushing, the field strip screw, field strip screw washer, the screw for the triggerframe, the triggerrod/sear, a barrel twist lock assembly and ermm an Automag/Minimag sear pin..

I think thats all

PyRo
11-04-2003, 09:46 PM
The ULT trigger doesn't come back as hard as the stock on-off and therefore causes less wear on the frame.
He would need a rail that roguerail looks pretty sweet. I cannot see why it wouldn't worth with the hyper. If he is going ULE body he doesn't want a twist lock assembly because he will just have to remove it. I don't think he needs a sear or pin with the hyper, although he may, ive never see how a hyperframe workds. He will need the feild strip and front frame screw.

.tMan
11-04-2003, 10:10 PM
all right
think I have most of the stuff I need on a List
thanks guys

Dayspring
11-04-2003, 10:19 PM
One of the major complaints about the Hyperframe is that it couldn't push hard enough on the on/off pin w/ the small solenoid.

By using the ULT, it reduces the weight.

Matt_mg
11-13-2003, 12:54 PM
I'm not making a new thread for this :p so basically if I order:

ULE Body
ULE Trigger kit
Hyperframe
A rail
X-valve

I'd need a:
Field strip screw
Front grip screw
field strip screw washer

About that roguerail, does it accept a gas-trough of some sort because I like having both my hands on the marker... Or maybe I could just order a rt pro body with a gas trough mount and the gas-trough?

Thanks for the answers :p

Cryer
11-13-2003, 01:07 PM
I think the xvalves actually come with the ULT kits now. If not, then I believe they will soon.

Also, the rouge rail will fit pretty much any type of fore grip. Gas-thru or not. FMI, there is a thread in the dealers section called "Rouge Works" or something to that effect. within, there is a link to the Rouge rail.

Pretty sweet...

Matt_mg
11-14-2003, 07:00 AM
up?

headcase
11-14-2003, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Matt_mg

Field strip screw
Front grip screw
field strip screw washer

About that roguerail, does it accept a gas-trough of some sort because I like having both my hands on the marker... Or maybe I could just order a rt pro body with a gas trough mount and the gas-trough?

Thanks for the answers :p

Everything you need to know about the Rouge rail is in this thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110719)

You don't need to order the field strip screw washer, it comes with the screw. here (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=36&CATID=6)