PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Kaye...Software in SC for Domination???

purplemag
11-04-2003, 08:12 PM
Mr. Kaye,
I will be in SC this weekend for the domination game in Charleston. It is my understanding you will be to. Although only a handful, some of us have E-mags and were wondering if there was any way we could get upgraded software for them while you are in town. I know it will be a busy weekend, but maybe Friday night? Sorry for the public post, but no way to PM or anything!
Thanks,
Justin
Ultra Black Micro E-mag
Chrome C/F Retro Mag

p.s. GO SANU!!!:)

cphilip
11-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by purplemag
Mr. Kaye,
I will be in SC this weekend for the domination game in Charleston. It is my understanding you will be to. Although only a handful, some of us have E-mags and were wondering if there was any way we could get upgraded software for them while you are in town. I know it will be a busy weekend, but maybe Friday night? Sorry for the public post, but no way to PM or anything!
Thanks,
Justin
Ultra Black Micro E-mag
Chrome C/F Retro Mag

p.s. GO SANU!!!:)

You don't have to appologize Justin. This is the proper place to ask Tom about that. He will very likely see it. And answer. Good question realy.

Love to see you back up here in the upstate later this month if you can make it. If Tom cannot do it in Charleston we certianly can.

But hang on and see.

AGD
11-05-2003, 01:14 AM
Our floating programer is going to Super7 this weekend so I am afraid we will not be able to flash boards there.

Sorry,

AGD

speedyejl
11-05-2003, 01:42 AM
hehe floater

(what am I like 10?)

edit: And why wasn't he at NJ NPPL when I actually owned an Xmag!?

cphilip
11-05-2003, 08:34 AM
We are going to attempt to get someone to bring Justin's marker up to SE AO meet and do it there for him. He is in the Navy and will not be able to come that weekend cause he has top secret things to do ya know..... So if one of you Charelston people wouldn't mind bringing it up for him that would be a service to your country! :D

purplemag
11-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Just a thanks for CP for great support for me and the country! The things the navy demands, keeps me from AO meets!!!

Goon
11-05-2003, 03:06 PM
Just leave it with Skeeter and tell him that GOON will bring it to AO. Brazen and I are heading up again this year. If you have any questions just ask either of the Tim's. You might remember me since I still work out at PBC. You are coming from Virginia right.

purplemag
11-05-2003, 03:32 PM
Yes, coming from VA, I will most likely leave it with John, we will see. I will let someone know this weekend! Thanks Goon, see you on/at PBC!

rikkter
11-05-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Our floating programer is going to Super7 this weekend so I am afraid we will not be able to flash boards there.

Sorry,

AGD

yesss, getting muhhh board flashed