PDA

View Full Version : manual power or electric power

beefums
11-04-2003, 10:13 PM
I dont trust 9volts and boggy florida weather. I am just wondering the pros and cons for and against going electric.

Grasshopper
11-04-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by beefums
I dont trust 9volts and boggy florida weather. I am just wondering the pros and cons for and against going electric.
With an E-Mag, you don't have to worry about those little 9 volts going bad. Also, even if the battery goes out, you can switch to mech mode.

Electric pros:
-Faster
-Walkable

Electric cons:
-Batteries/electronics fail

That's about all. With electros, you can get really high rates of fire, very easily. As long as you treat your gun good, you won't ruin anything.

beefums
11-04-2003, 10:38 PM
Another reason I dont like electric. It makes me feel like a paint god and I waste all my paint. I dont beleive in accuracy through volume.

maglover52
11-04-2003, 11:43 PM
yea get an emag or u can get a matrix it runs off a 9 volt battery but it tells you how much juice is left. it has a little guage thingy.

theraidenproject
11-04-2003, 11:51 PM
I third the emag. I've even played with it in the rain several times, and its fine. Also, the battery will last a very long time. Mine was dead, charged for an hour, then used two days later to shoot a whole case with juice to spare.(keep in mind that my emag battery powers my warp, too {and my Halo after this weekend})

speedyejl
11-05-2003, 07:04 AM
If your serioulsy concered with humidity and moisutre get a Smart Parts marker. The coat the boards with a specail resin that makes them water proof. I was able to put my Impulse board directly under water (with the noid unattached) for an indeffinite amount of time.

JT2002
11-05-2003, 07:21 AM
for an indeffinite time? lol what happened?

speedyejl
11-05-2003, 07:31 AM
I took it out... lol, wasn't going to stand with it in water till the battery wore out

RRfireblade
11-05-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by beefums
I dont trust 9volts and boggy florida weather.

Don't even give it a second thought.They're not that delicate.

Jay.