PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Show Hits England and USA

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-04-2003, 11:30 PM
Tuesdays at 9:00PM ET/PT

X-Fire combines paintball combat with James Bond-style missions. Each episode is comprised of three missions, where strike teams compete against an elite team of warriors -- the X-Fire "Special Forces." Missions consist of hi-tech drama, gadgets, explosions, emulsifiers and the "Dangerous Divas" of the paint-wielding world.

TV Station: OLN

If you didn't have a clue what paintball is than this might inspire you but if you do this show pretty much stinks. People run around with cheap semi's (i think rebels or cheap piranhas) and the way that they play is horrible. I'm convinced that the "Special Forces" are paid to act stupid and purposely get shot.

I'd watch this again but it will get boring after a while.

rikkter
11-05-2003, 06:03 AM
well its not suppose to be entirely about paintball. i've seen a lot of people make this mistake and say the show sucks just for that reason. other than that it is a interesting show.

but i do have to agree, some of it looks staged.

dansim
11-05-2003, 06:52 AM
i like it but i was soooooooo tired last night i couldnt stay up through the show i kept waking up at the talking parts bah

Jonneh
11-05-2003, 01:25 PM
The show itself is entertaining, but laughable if veiwed as a paintball show. Assuming they're showing the same series we got over here ages ago, then the presenter is an annoying twat, although it was pretty funny watching Ledz from Banzai (ex UK Pro team) mop up in all three games.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-05-2003, 04:52 PM
i also noticed something. the loaders are like just see through boxes that look like someone made it out of a cereal box.