PDA

View Full Version : AO Jerseys

Tobe2be
11-05-2003, 10:21 AM
I am really looking into a AO jersey but i need to know how they run size wise. im a pretty big guy im not sure either to go with a xl or xxl or maybe even a 3xl. also what things did you guys write on the arms and around the neck. also C-Mayhem how did you get the marvin the martian in your jersey did you send them a link to a picture or something. cuz i would like to do something similar. thanks for your help fellas

Load SM5
11-05-2003, 11:12 AM
It seems they tend to run a little large, according to them. They can put whatever art you want on there. You just need to send it to them. Contact their art department. They're pretty good guys to deal with. At least I've never had an issue.

Tobe2be
11-05-2003, 11:18 AM
yea because i would like my AONY sig on my jersey somewhere.

Muzikman
11-05-2003, 02:26 PM
My suggestion is to talk to Jamie at CSG. Although everyone there is nice, Jamie gets the problems worked out. Heidi is also good, but she does more of the money dealings.

Creative Mayhem
11-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I agree what Muzik said. Talk to Jamie, she is the best. As a matter of fact, I need to talk to her myself, need another jersey.:D

AFTICA with Jamie and Tarah? from Custom Sports Gear (www.customsportsgear.com)
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=919576

Kaiser Bob
11-05-2003, 05:48 PM
To clarify, thats AFTICA minus me!!!! I was chatting it up with Bartman when you took that picture.

FragTek
11-05-2003, 08:15 PM
AO jerseys are the bomb!

I have a red one that I wear when I practice. I wish the rest of my team shot mags!!!!!

Tobe2be
11-05-2003, 08:32 PM
yea i think its official now.. im getting my AO jersey. i have been debating over this a long time now and im finally going forth with it. but i think i should be fine with a 2xl. if not then its time to loose some pounds.