PDA

View Full Version : Classic: Newbie needs assistance

Valkyrie1520
11-05-2003, 04:04 PM
I am the proud newbie owner of a used once, two year old AGD Classic with Powerfeed. I am looking for upgrades. I would like to add a drop forward and expansion chamber. I have been looking at the Level 10 upgrade too. I have a vague understanding of how everything works but I have no idea which parts I will need or where to look for them. All of the on-line parts stores do not list what is needed for installation. Any assistance on what to upgrade, how to upgrade and where to find the parts would be greatly appreciated.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-05-2003, 04:18 PM
First off, welcome to AO.

Ok, now onto upgrades. The first upgrade I would reccomend is the Level 10 bolt. This upgrade is ESSENTIAL, make sure it is the first thing you buy. Now with the level 10, the bolt goes slowly until is gets PASSED the feed neck and then it starts to get up to speed. The result, no chops at the slower speed until the feed neck and a much better gun (in my opinion).

The next upgrade is arguable, but i think the next thing you should buy is a AGD intelli frame. This will increase your rate of fire with a shorter and easier (but not sloppy) trigger pull.

The next upgrade- A retro valve:D This will GREATLY increase your rate of fire, with a even lighter trigger pull and a reactive trigger (the trigger is pushed back after firing, cutting down on the time the trigger takes to get back to firing position). Any mag with a retro valve has the highest CPS (cycles per second) rate of any gun IN THE WORLD (or currently in existence. For instructions on installing this stuff, BlackVCG has some very helpful threads stickied at the top of the Tech forum, if you still need help contact me at cmillin@comcast.net , though I won't be as much helap as BlackVCG would be;)

Connor

Dayspring
11-05-2003, 04:55 PM
Well, we're not the fastest cycling gun in th world. Just an FYI.

As for buying the Level 10 upgrade, it all comes in a kit with a CD that gives you step by step instructions in video form.

If you have problems with it still, come on in here or to chat. We can always help.

pballinzig
11-05-2003, 05:18 PM
If your going to get the retro and the level 10 y not jus get the xvalve and sav and money on that its only 225 when u trade in your old bolt