PDA

View Full Version : WARPIG reviews my Barrel Adapter:

Doc Nickel
11-05-2003, 04:23 PM
Bill Mills, plenipotentate of WARPIG (http://www.warpig.com/), has written up a review of my 'Cocker-to-'Mag Barrel Adapter (http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/barrels/magadapt/), for those interested.

Thanks, Bill!

Doc.

Gunga
11-05-2003, 04:29 PM
Okay...'plenipotentiary' is a big college word. I admit...I hadda look it up. :)

plen·i·po·ten·tia·ry
Pronunciation: "ple-n&-p&-'ten(t)-sh(&-)rE, -shE-"er-E
Function: adjective
Etymology: Medieval Latin plenipotentiarius, adjective & noun, from Late Latin plenipotent-, plenipotens
Date: circa 1645
1 : invested with full power
2 : of or relating to a plenipotentiary

Now taking the first definition "invested with full power" in regards to Bill and Warpig, I dunno 'bout that. Dawn Mills might disagree with ya! ;) :D

WARPED1
11-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Hey Doc, maybe the review will get you enough press that tons will buy your stuff! Giving you lots of money to hire someone to help your backlog! I know I want to see Doc's work as a household name! I love his work! I don't have any, but photo galleries and word of mouth...............

Doc Nickel
11-05-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Gunga
Okay...'plenipotentiary' is a big college word. I admit...I hadda look it up. :)

-Hush now, Gunga... Now go look up the word "figurehead". :D

Doc.

FutureMagOwner
11-05-2003, 05:50 PM
lol i think doc gets enough projects as is based on the white board atleast lol (although im sure its exaggerated a little bit......... or is it?!?!?!?!?)

WARPED1
11-05-2003, 06:05 PM
Last I heard though is he's not taking any new orders until he gets caught up. Doc?> Any truth in that, or am I hearing rumors again?

Gunga
11-05-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Doc Nickel

-Hush now, Gunga... Now go look up the word "figurehead". :D

Doc.

Oh fiiiiiiiiine...I won't mention that you misspelled the word anyway. Oh wait... :p

speedyejl
11-05-2003, 08:07 PM
Question for ya, did you send Bill your adapter for review, or did he stumble upon it and then decide to review it.

GT
11-05-2003, 08:08 PM
[cough] make one out of Ti[cough]

my throat is killing me.

dansim
11-06-2003, 08:19 AM
DOC (screaming)
pm not email me your mailing addy and i will send out that scepter to get the micro frontDOC

WARPED1
11-06-2003, 09:13 AM
And Doc goes silent once more:( ................