PDA

View Full Version : Foot Pains

KornKamp02
11-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Ok, starting about 2 months ago I got this pain in my foot on like one bone and it hurt ALOT. Whenever I walked I could feel it and it hurt to the touch. Now, it stopped hurting and now I have it again. It hurt yesterday pretty bad and in the morning today it hurt alot, but at about 7th Period in school today it stopped and now it's just a bit soar but not nearly as bad. All I can think that could result in this is that yesterday in the morning I was playing basketball in the Gym in my bare feet and taht may have caused it but I don't recall doing anything in my bare feet the first time it happened. Help Please :confused:

spazzed
11-05-2003, 04:43 PM
Hurts *on* the bone? Any mobility problems? What about supporting weight?

KornKamp02
11-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
Hurts *on* the bone? Any mobility problems? What about supporting weight? Theres like a strip that feels like the bone and when I touch it it it soar. I don't have any mobility problems but I am about 245 but I am considered skinny to some kids at my school and they have no problems.

spazzed
11-05-2003, 04:53 PM
Sounds like a bone bruise to me.. Had one on my hip that didn't heal for 2(two) years.

If it doesn't get better in the next 7-10 days, then head to the Dr. :)

KornKamp02
11-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
Sounds like a bone bruise to me.. Had one on my hip that didn't heal for 2(two) years.

If it doesn't get better in the next 7-10 days, then head to the Dr. :) Thanks, as I said it is fine now. But, the next time it happens I'll head to the doctor.

spazzed
11-05-2003, 05:00 PM
NP man. :)

Matt1427
11-05-2003, 05:19 PM
sounds like a foot cramp to me. eat a bannana and or some salt. it will go away guranteed. i use to have them all the time and my grandma told me to eat a bananna and it went away. im serious just try it.

spazzed
11-05-2003, 05:43 PM
If it is cramps, increase your Potassium intake.. Bananna's, etc.. They've got Potassium supplaments you can buy, work like a charm. Took them for a couple years, never had a cramp :) (Most of that was because good stretching though :) )

gam-e
11-05-2003, 08:22 PM
hmm i looked at your profile and noticed that you were only 13. Well when i was 12 i had a problem similar to that. It was the growth plates in my heels closing late. that could be it man.

but on a different note. if you are only 13 or 14, weigh 245, and aren't like 6'3" you should do something about that. Its rediculous to keep that extra weight on man, and its so hard to get off when you get even a little bit older. I know, it makes you lethargic, and makes it hard to breathe. When you lose that weight you feel like a totally different person. in a good way of course ;)

dont let people tell you that a day or two of not eating doesn't work. IT DOES! its really hard, and then for the next week or two you need to try to eat things like carrots and celery*. The way i found to lose weight wasn't really even about tons of exercise - it was with shrinking your stomache so that it took less food to leave you satisfied.

anyway, if you are a beefhouse no worries

Dion.:D