PDA

View Full Version : 68 Automag Question

TARSIER
11-05-2003, 04:56 PM
Ok, I am buying a used but in Perf. condition 68 Automag, All American Barrel, SHocker Drop Forward, Two Trigger frames, Oney Dye Chrome, and an Intelliframe, and 2 dye stickies on each frame. Can u compare this gun with other guns, in the way that they shoot, speed, etc.

PyRo
11-05-2003, 06:45 PM
What do you want us to compare them too? Every differant gun has a slightly differant trigger, shoot one and see if you like it.
Mags can shoot pretty damn fast, especially if you get a retro/xvalve.

TARSIER
11-05-2003, 07:18 PM
Compare it to a spyder, then compare it to a 2k3 Cocker, then compare it to a BKO

craltal
11-05-2003, 10:24 PM
why? i think the biggest thing for you is to fire it with both frames and see which one you like. It's going to ehave differently with the Dye and the intelliframe. It's be like comparing apples to watermelon.

PyRo
11-06-2003, 01:48 AM
He is asking how differant guns shoot, not how differant grips shoot.

ChucktheMAGician
11-06-2003, 10:35 AM
I think it would be hard to type out and compare how each gun feels and shoots. It all comes down to personal preference. I like the way mags shoot and enjoy Level X so I don't have to stop and clean during a game.(off topic Level 10 plug there:rolleyes: ) If you have shot some of the other guns you have listed you may and may not like the mag. Of course if you don't you should go see a physician!:eek: Either way welcome to AO, sit back and enjoy the ride!

craltal
11-06-2003, 12:49 PM
My point was every gun is going to shoot differently with a different frame. How can I compare an e-frame spyder to a mech frame mag? He is going to have differences between the two frames he's getting anyway