PDA

View Full Version : fastest timmy trigger

FreakBaller12
11-05-2003, 11:13 PM
wat is the fastest timmer trigger, like kind of gun with upgrades, the easiest to walk, or all they all the same with different milling?

sneakyhacker420
11-05-2003, 11:16 PM
every timmy but the GZ and classic are pretty much the same

WAS just makes them faster

probably the fastest trigger is the carbon fiber TechnaTrigger, which is lighter, thus it springs back to the foward position faster

... if thats the answer you're looking for

FreakBaller12
11-05-2003, 11:27 PM
hwo much is that trigger frame?
and which one si the lighest and tightest setup wise

OfficerGoat
11-06-2003, 02:20 AM
If you are looking to get the badest of the bad... get ahold of one of the empires when they come out.. they will already have was and be nice and light. All you would need to do then is drop the 70 bones on a new technatrigger. :)

hailstorm
11-06-2003, 02:48 AM
hey officergoat, love the sig. I got a good chuckle outta that when I saw it. (man am I a nerd or what?)

OfficerGoat
11-06-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by hailstorm
(man am I a nerd or what?)

If you have to ask... well... you already have the answer.... sorry cant leave rhetorical questions unanswered you know. ;)

sarpadian
11-06-2003, 06:32 AM
Pretty much every timmy out there is the same, with the exception of the classic and the GZ. The technatrigger is not a trigger frame, it's just the trigger. It's carbon fiber so that its light. On top of that its a ball bearing (sp?) so its super smooth. I hear a lot of raves about the performance of those triggers.

paintball8869
11-06-2003, 10:09 AM
i love the technatrigger, but i'm still trying to dial out the bounce. I used to have a reaper trigger with my debounce at 2ms......now with my techna, it has to be put up to 15 ms to keep it from bouncing (only problem is it visibly is slowing down the gun now). Let's just hope the refs dont notice the bounce ;)

FreakBaller12
11-06-2003, 11:45 AM
hmm how much is the empire timmy gonna be?
how much is the techna trigger
how much is the new empire halo btw too?