PDA

View Full Version : CHORD ULE BODY Choppn paint

NAMN8R
11-06-2003, 10:04 AM
Hi AGD,

I recently purchased a Chord body and am now chopping balls for some reason, I have a level 10 kit which seems to be working fine when i partially stick a squeedgy through the breach or barrel end. Trouble seems to occur when I shoot strings of paint, single shots ok but if i increase rate of fire or low quality paint, chops in the breach occur. It is not the detent that is causing the problem neither. Strange as it never chopped b4. Can anyone help? I posted at the end of the ball detents thread but stupid me didnt look as no ones posted on that thread for ages!

NAMN8R
11-06-2003, 10:08 AM
Oh and by the way too all the whingers out there...SHUTUP!!! AGD offer fantastic products and services and IF problems arise are always there to help! Be thankful you live in a country where you can purchase paintball markers and accessories readily in a department store, here in australia we rely on illegally imported/smuggled paintball markers that come in at top dollar. ( I can only dream of owning a CNC X-MAG )

5 Piece Matchstik barrel Kit (Locally made by MacDev)
AGD Polished Chord main body
Palmers Pursuit Custom Stabilizer regulator
Black Benchmark custom body rail
Nickel DYE Double Trigger 45 gripframe & Double Trigger
CLear DYE stickty grip
CP Nickel Flame drop forward
AGD LEVEL 10
AGD RetroValve
MaxAttack AIR system 3500psi
12v Revvy Hopper with XBoard and Impeller

ChucktheMAGician
11-06-2003, 10:29 AM
You mentioned low quality paint in your first post, that could be a factor. In your second post you list a Revy, could you be outshooting that? I know that's what Level X is kinda for to but combine that w/ bad paint and you may have problems. Your second posts also states that you have a Palmer reg. also. I was just wondering why you were tripple regging? You said that the problem also happens during long strings. Triple regging could be starving the marker for air, most noticeable during rapid fire. It could also be the combination of all 3?! Just some thoughts, Good luck!:)

FooTemps
11-07-2003, 01:50 AM
Well, the chord body won't be out of spec and the detent has worked fine from what everyone else's account...

I'm going to take a guess that you need to set up your lx softer, and get some better paint. Maybe you should try to be more conscience of your trigger pulling too since you might be chuffing and shooting a ball into the one you chuffed.