PDA

View Full Version : automag not firing???

MrP
11-06-2003, 02:56 PM
I have an automag I just purchased used. I aired the gun up and it shot fine at first. Then all of a sudden it started venting gas through th gun. Would not stop untill I took off the CO2. Now when I put the gas on it just runs the gas out the bolt and will not fire. I would assume something is not seating itself, but not sure where and what to look at??
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, MrP :confused:

Dayspring
11-06-2003, 03:02 PM
Pull and hold the trigger when gassed up. Does the air stop flowing?

My guess- check the powertube oring. Your bolt is most likely not seating in the oring.

Benfica4ever
11-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Does it have lvl 10?

MrP
11-06-2003, 07:32 PM
No it does not have a Lv.10. I will try the bolt O ring tonight. It seems like it is just not seating the vavle and allowing blow by?... Thanks, MrP

PyRo
11-06-2003, 09:12 PM
First do what he said, hole the trigger back and see if the leak stops. I'm going to say bolt spring. If holding back the trigger stops it do what dayspring suggested first and check the pt o-ring, if that doesn't do it you can try pushing the bolt back with a wooden spoon or dowel of some sort. If that fixes it bolt spring.

MrP
11-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Ok???............I aired it up last night, and it it firing fine. No more leak. Alrighty now...No I did not do anything to it, just aired it up. Thanks for all your help. Got more questions on another automag, will post soon.

Thanks again, MrP