PDA

View Full Version : Ronin Gear Katana Barrel 4 Cocker - Anyone used one?

FragTek
11-07-2003, 08:48 AM
I was wondering if anyone has had the chance to use one of the new Ronin Gear Katana adjustable bore barrels. I have noticed that the only ones that you can find when you search online for them are ones for the M98C, but I have read in various magazine adds that they make them for Cockers, and Spyders too i believe.

I would like to know if anyone has used one of these barrels and if they perform as well as the design should allow it too.

If I find that people enjoy these barrels I believe that I will carry them online at FragTek for all gun types.

So, all that said, what do you think about em???:confused:

Nick O time
11-07-2003, 12:11 PM
When my brother had a A5 he had one of those phsyco ballistic aradus on it which is exactly identicle to the katana in performance, the two just look different. it shot pretty decent and could shoot through breaks pretty good. the only thing is is you have to put on this ugly red lock to keep the bore size you picked in place. the lock thing is red and its really ugly though, i think its aluminum though so you could always anno it or sumtin if u wanted. overall it was a nice barrel i would think.

FragTek
11-07-2003, 07:34 PM
awesome, thanks for the review.

the little red piece is kinda gay for sure :) like you said though, I could have that annoed.

anyone else used one of these?

dinger
11-07-2003, 08:02 PM
i've heard that the katanas suck donkey foot because the locking system is always coming loose

adam shannon
11-07-2003, 11:42 PM
the real problem was in the older style aradus barels. they had a gap that gave shoot down and horrible efficiency. they recalled the whole run...im not sure if they fixed and re-released it. but it was a flawed design at first. and im pretty sure that psycho balistics made the katana for ronin gear.