PDA

View Full Version : Are you tired of hearing others complain about AGD . I AM!!!!

mbyankee10
11-07-2003, 01:59 PM
People just deal with it perfection takes time. I am tired of hearing about the wait on x mags and other items. AGD only has limited resources so just suck it up and wait.
It's Like 40% of most posts are complaints.

post your thoughts

cphilip
11-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Well like anything there will always be compromises. Nothing will be perfect. But I really have no problem with people complaining or telling people what they wish should be done. I mean this site is dedicated to improving and sharing. And Tom watches to see what people like AND dislike. And he then decides what he can make reality and not. So it certainly does no one any good to sugar coat anything. It does no good to have a site and not get any input out of it. What good would we be if we did not express what we wanted? What we liked and disliked?

Some people might say they are tired of complaints about complaints!!!! Like this thread!!! :D

Miscue
11-07-2003, 02:26 PM
I think there are some legitimate complaints that need addressing...

mbyankee10
11-07-2003, 02:49 PM
Lets not beat a horse that is already dead though.

Branchvillian
11-07-2003, 02:57 PM
I really don't have any complaints. I like AGD.

1ofkind
11-07-2003, 03:21 PM
supply and demand

Ityl
11-07-2003, 04:01 PM
I think Airgun Designs is the only company that could pull off a waiting list of a year for a marker and still stay in business.

Then again, not many paintball companies have survived for 15 years. The complaints haven't changed since AGD took over automags.org in 2000, just the products. They got on a roll of getting awesome products out very timely but the XMag didn't follow suit.

adam shannon
11-07-2003, 04:11 PM
remember the x-mag is a agde product. agd us has to import the bodies, thats why there is a wait. i had heard that agd was getting a us shop tooled up to make them??? rumor??? or reality, i dont know. if.when that happens you will see them rolling out into stock. then everybody will complain the resale value on used x's is down since the supply is up.

CaliWagon31
11-07-2003, 04:21 PM
i like what cphilip said

deathstalker
11-07-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
I think there are some legitimate complaints that need addressing...
Exactly. Some people complain about trivial things and that gets on my nerves. AGD has been nothing but excellent at serving my needs. All the products I've purchased from them work exactly as described.

And as much as the complainers get on my nerves, so do the fanboys.

jdev
11-07-2003, 04:26 PM
im tired of people complaining about people who complain about AGD.

if you have a legitimate gripe about AGD. write a letter. or contact AGD's office. their support is great, and im sure as long as you're rational about the problem, they dont mind listening, and relaying the problem on to those who can do something about it.

joe

**edit** phil beat me to it. :)

Kevmaster
11-07-2003, 06:19 PM
IMHO, quite often, the complaints are dead on and very accurate in description--the delivery just SUCKS.

GT
11-07-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon
then everybody will complain the resale value on used x's is down since the supply is up.

if you take a look at how resale on pb stuff works I think it has little to do with supply demand and more to do with the next "better" version.

Honestly how many people actaully believe there is a performance difference that can be measured bewteen the old angel LED and IR3?

adam shannon
11-07-2003, 08:59 PM
yet right now a used e-mag sells for maybe $700 with some extras and upgrades. yet a used x-mag sells for $1100-$1300. when there are tons of used x's for sale you will see them go for alot less than almost what you paid for them.

GT
11-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon
yet right now a used e-mag sells for maybe $700 with some extras and upgrades. yet a used x-mag sells for $1100-$1300. when there are tons of used x's for sale you will see them go for alot less than almost what you paid for them.

probally a combo of the 2. Just imagine if Tom swtich something in the next batch it would be the "it" xmag.

mag-hatter
11-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by mbyankee10
People just deal with it perfection takes time. I am tired of hearing about the wait on x mags and other items. AGD only has limited resources so just suck it up and wait.
It's Like 40% of most posts are complaints.

post your thoughts

funny thing is, this thread is a complaint.......congrats