PDA

View Full Version : will the 68 classic work?

Backyard Bandit
11-07-2003, 03:21 PM
will the 68 clasic suck liquid Co2 into the valve if I get an anti-syphon tank with an expansion chamber or Fatty reg? I really want a mag, but I can't get nitro.

1ofkind
11-07-2003, 03:27 PM
For 50$ on ebay you can get a HPA tank.

spyxtra
11-07-2003, 03:30 PM
the best thing is to get nitro but since u cant an expantion chamber will work and an anti syphon should reduce any liquid that can get into your gun:D

Blonde Bomber
11-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Run an anti siphon and a palmer stab. Keep the pressure high and you shouldnt have any problems with the second reg. This is assuming your shooting at about 6-7 bps.

Backyard Bandit
11-07-2003, 08:16 PM
so i'll only be able to go up to 7 bps or I might blast it out?

Blonde Bomber
11-07-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Backyard Bandit
so i'll only be able to go up to 7 bps or I might blast it out?

You wont break anything if thats what you mean. You might get a bit of shoot down if you exceed 7 bps a second with a secondary reg. Personally I have never had any problems running a stab on my classic Mag but some people do. But with the stock trigger shouldnt expect to get more than 7 bps (some people can get 9-10 but very few)

If your dead set on buying a Mag and cant get compressed air go to http://www.palmer-pursuit.com/online-catalog/stabilizer.htm and buy the stab that runs directly into the valve.

atcer
11-07-2003, 10:36 PM
some people cant have N2 or Comp air because it may not be available in their area... like me. I have to drive six hours to play/get tank filled...

its worth it when your mag is sweet tho!

barberjohn
11-07-2003, 10:48 PM
i would have to say that for that setup, and considering that you do have access to nitrogen, it would be cheaper to buy a used steel nitrogen tank, and i bet you would enjoy it ALOT more.