p8ntball72
11-07-2003, 03:25 PM
1.Take mag apart....
2.Look out window...
3.Clean parts...
4.Look out window...
5.Check tracking number AGINE...
6.LOOK OUT WINDOW...

I know we all do this, so what do you do to pass the time?

BRB.. I gotta go look out the window.

fire1811
11-07-2003, 03:34 PM
every time you hear a loud vehicle

look out the window

check tracking number for the 999th time in less then 24 hrs

rikkter
11-07-2003, 03:35 PM
get very mad. been waiting for a rip drive from someone for about 4 weeks.i think i may have to call him up and try to be nice.

DWOOD
11-07-2003, 03:53 PM
well i ordered something fro AGD and i got it shipped reagular airmail so i got no tracking number. and i dont have a trigger cause i am waiting for my y-grip and i sit there playing with the sear preatending to fire:(

adam shannon
11-07-2003, 03:57 PM
ive gotten to the point that i can identify the sound of a ups truck even amongst other trucks...they have a destinctive sound. even if im sleeping i wake up when i hear the truck coming.

Nick O time
11-07-2003, 04:05 PM
do school stuff cuz i know when i get home the package will be there usually lying on my bed.:D

Bad_Dog
11-07-2003, 04:16 PM
post whore....

man, we really gotta talk to UPS about getting PyRo his package!

lopxtc
11-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Man you guys are funny ... my typical waiting for UPS ...

1) Place order by noon from actionvillage.com.
2) Have tracking number by 9-10pm.
3) Call UPS have them hold the package at their office.
4) Drive by the office at 0730 the following morning on my way to work to pick up packge.

:)

Aaron

spyxtra
11-07-2003, 05:47 PM
actually right now im waiting on some items so every day for teh past WEEK (waiting a long time) so when ever i come home i aways look around my garadge and by teh front door and if its not there hope my dad put it im my room

then when its not there check the traking number about 10 times
:D

pbcustom98
11-07-2003, 06:53 PM
im either at work or in school...ask my mom or sister what they do :p

FreakBaller12
11-07-2003, 08:11 PM
pbcustom, what does your mom and sister do?:p

Aegis
11-07-2003, 08:15 PM
Typing this reply. I have been paypal'ing funds around like a drunken sailor in port for one night, and the brown santa is eagerly awaited.

krafty
11-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Waiting for my Phantom....

I was almost late to work. Sitting in my truck, in the driveway. Engine running. Watching the clock. "Well, if I wait 3 more minutes, I'll JUST get there in time." When I HAD to leave, I started driving down the street when, down the road comes the UPS Man! Quick turn around, pull in driveway and wait. Sign for Phantom. Put in truck and exceed all posted speed limits heading to work. Sit in parking lot, in truck, playing with new Phantom until it's absolutely time to go into work. Realize you're playing with a paintball gun that looks kinda like a real gun. In a parking lot. Across from a police station. :)

(edit) Realize you did the EXACT same thing when your P-68AT came. :D

pbcustom98
11-07-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
pbcustom, what does your mom and sister do?:p

uhh i guess my mom just does..motherly things lol...wash clothes..cook the meals? not sure..im not home ...my sister plans her classes for the next day and grades papers, since she just started teaching 4th grade..when i come home..stuff is waiting for me :)

dinger
11-07-2003, 08:47 PM
i just *SHOE* to my mom about how my crap isn't here and im mad+++

like when i was waiting for my equation barrel... that was such bull*DUNG* waiting like almost 2 months :mad: that really pissed me off... and the make it better, they send me the wrong front :D :mad:

and 2 months for my bko to be returned... what gives.
and after i tried calling them many times and i need some *POOF* code needed to continue on, that doubled the pissyness

this thread made me really angry

edit: i gotta cutdown on my swearing when im mad

mag-hatter
11-07-2003, 09:04 PM
look up the product that i bought
look at the ups site
wonder why ups is so gay with their claims department
look out the window every time i hear a diesel engine
look out the window every time i hear an engine
check the tracking number
check mapquest.com to find out how far the last checkpoint was from my house and then calculate how long that would take and multiply it by fifty because ups sucks.

Aegis
11-07-2003, 09:05 PM
Jeez, stuff like this makes me feel like I am about 1 million years old.

Originally posted by pbcustom98

uhh i guess my mom just does..motherly things lol...wash clothes..cook the meals? not sure..im not home ...my sister plans her classes for the next day and grades papers, since she just started teaching 4th grade..when i come home..stuff is waiting for me :)

FutureMagOwner
11-07-2003, 09:28 PM
lol with me one of 2 things happens.

i get home slip on the door noone home come back tomorrow. i leave note on door saying were never home just leave it look and see a note saying "sorry must be present to sign release" i get ticked off and spaz out then the guy comes later and throws the package at the side of my house
or the guy just comes when we are home and hurls the package at the side of the house when he sees me...