PDA

View Full Version : Reloader ?

UltimatePaintballer
11-07-2003, 05:14 PM
i keep on chopping with my reloader, so sneakyhacker told me to up the sensitivity on the reloader. anyone know how to do this:confused:?!?

Wc Keep
11-07-2003, 05:54 PM
i didnt know you can do that. if so thats the problem with mine cause it barely spins.

spyxtra
11-07-2003, 05:55 PM
not the slightest clue :D if it came wiht an instuction book try there

68magOwner
11-07-2003, 06:44 PM
i have one, and i dont think you can adjust the sensitivity (you are talking about the microphone senstitivity?) and also, what setup do you have it on, i have had mine on a mag, a ccocker, a shocker, and an array of blowbacks, and it worked fine with each gun

Wc Keep
11-07-2003, 07:09 PM
i have it atop my warpfed mag. and i miss my revvy more and more each time i use this thing.

UltimatePaintballer
11-08-2003, 12:47 AM
got the problem, the batteries were low, and i just put in new ones! that thing goes through batteries like i go through ice t!:rolleyes:

LaW
11-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
got the problem, the batteries were low, and i just put in new ones! that thing goes through batteries like i go through ice t!:rolleyes:

Like I told you, it seemed as if the batteries were low. Just make sure to turn it off in between games, and take out the batteries after a day of play. I had batteries in mine for 3 weeks and they were always staying nice and strong.

UltimatePaintballer
11-08-2003, 01:00 AM
meh, ima going to get a egg for christmas anyways

-Tab
11-08-2003, 01:02 AM
i too had one on my warp that wouldn't feed at all. took of the warp and put it on the same gun. fed fine.

LaW
11-08-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by whydoineedausername
i too had one on my warp that wouldn't feed at all. took of the warp and put it on the same gun. fed fine.

They dont work with the warp .... the way it works should be obvious that it wouldn't function on the warp....

sneakyhacker420
11-08-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by UltimatePaintballer
meh, ima going to get a egg for christmas anyways
eggs are retarded, get a HALO B w/ Z-code

the batteries last FOREVER on mine

at most, i'll change them once a month

Wc Keep
11-08-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by LaW

They dont work with the warp .... the way it works should be obvious that it wouldn't function on the warp....

i dont understand the way it works should matter weither its on a warp or not.

FalconGuy016
11-08-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Wc Keep

i dont understand the way it works should matter weither its on a warp or not.

The sound of each bolt movement and burst of air. If it is on the gun the microphone is right next to it, if its on a warp it is really far from it. The warp doesnt do the same job nearly as well

Wc Keep
11-08-2003, 12:22 PM
actually the microphone is probably about the same distance. one of my teammates (pyschoballer) has been using his reloader on a warp for some time now.

UltimatePaintballer
11-08-2003, 01:16 PM
maybe his gun is really really loud.

and sneaky what happened to your halo last night?!?

dinger
11-08-2003, 01:30 PM
beware of the BE "quality" in eggs :(

the 2 pieces that slide together on my battery cover on my egg just snapped off last night :( yay for duct tape...

Nick O time
11-08-2003, 02:15 PM
what happened to sneaky's halo last night was that he took the whole thing apart, even like the motor and stuff to do sumtin to it and clean it, but i think he must have put something together wrong or sumtin. o well he can fix it... hopefully.:p

*ArKfEaR*
11-08-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420

eggs are retarded, get a HALO B w/ Z-code

the batteries last FOREVER on mine

at most, i'll change them once a month

But the fact that Odyssey has to update the friggin software for the Halo every 10 minutes doesn't make the halo retarded?

Please.

With the Z-board coming out for the Evo II, thats 22 bps it totally blows the halo out of the water. People argue about the quality of BE stuff but honestly I hear just the same amount of problems with Odyssey's crap because they release bugged merchandise. Never had a problem with my Evo II anyway...

~WarpedRT#2~
11-08-2003, 06:57 PM
Yeha, for real...Oh sh*t, it's 7:01:32, time for new software!