PDA

View Full Version : I just patented guns that have the word impulse on them!

IWANTMOREMAGS
11-07-2003, 09:40 PM
Screw Smart Parts! I hope prices on E-Mags(Don't want to bother with X-Mags:( ) don't go up as a result of this! BTW, we really should do this. Anyone can get a patent if they are patient enough to go through the process.

Gotenks
11-07-2003, 09:47 PM
That wouldnt be a patent. That would be a trademark.

Moron.

Cliffio
11-07-2003, 09:57 PM
those 3 little words

get over it

WARPED1
11-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Boy, the SP lawsuit really drove ICD prices up!(not):rolleyes:

IWANTMOREMAGS
11-07-2003, 10:45 PM
LOLO...
Gotenks- didn't think of that:confused:
Cliffio- yeah right, we are talking about the future of paintball here(even though it will probably just blow over...)
Warped- your right it didn't, i don't know the size of ICD, but i do know that AGD is a small company thingy, so it will be harder for them to pay the fee's that are results of the patent/// I guess?;) :rolleyes:

I need to stop trying to make myself sound smart:rolleyes:

Cliffio
11-07-2003, 10:48 PM
ha, the future of paintball, its a sport, not the end of the world. if smart parts ruins paintball, you will either A. buy all smart parts stuff or B. quit. either way your life is not ruined

and someone somewhere, with powers greater than mine will do something about it when the time is right

to get all riled up over it is just stupid, all these people signing online petitions and ranting and raving on internet chat boards are just stupid

IWANTMOREMAGS
11-07-2003, 10:57 PM
if paintball dies, i die, plain and simple

Cliffio
11-07-2003, 10:58 PM
haha

that was funny, sorry....

haha

ohhh, man.

your the wind beneath my wings

IWANTMOREMAGS
11-07-2003, 11:19 PM
lol... i smell sarcasm

Cliffio
11-07-2003, 11:30 PM
no no

that really did make me laugh for some reason

Cliff

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-07-2003, 11:33 PM
i'm officially confused after reading this thread...

Jonno06
11-08-2003, 12:35 AM
i love cliffio.

WARPED1
11-08-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Cliffio
ha, the future of paintball, its a sport, not the end of the world. if smart parts ruins paintball, you will either A. buy all smart parts stuff or B. quit. either way your life is not ruined

and someone somewhere, with powers greater than mine will do something about it when the time is right

to get all riled up over it is just stupid, all these people signing online petitions and ranting and raving on internet chat boards are just stupid I concur.

IWANTMOREMAGS
11-08-2003, 08:51 AM
Cliffio is funny.
Warped is confusing.
Jonno is gay.
huh

j/k jonno

barberjohn
11-08-2003, 09:30 AM
has any body noticed that the price of bko's, instead of going up, or even staying the same, went down about 40 bucks recently? hmm, or maybe i should just stay outta this.

p8ntball1016
11-08-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by IWANTMOREMAGS
Screw Smart Parts! I hope prices on E-Mags(Don't want to bother with X-Mags:( ) don't go up as a result of this! BTW, we really should do this. Anyone can get a patent if they are patient enough to go through the process. that uses the letter I©. im gonna sue you into the poorhouse!

WARPED1
11-08-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by IWANTMOREMAGS

Warped is confusing.
Everyone is saying the lawsuit(which was settled out of court) would drive the prices up. This was all started as a rumor online, the whole million dollar fee and $75 per gun, was a complete fabrication. It has not, and most likely, will not, affect the consumer.

joker4hire
11-08-2003, 04:26 PM
That’s strange.. all business expenses are always past down to the consumer some how... like car tariffs and such.

Originally posted by WARPED1
Everyone is saying the lawsuit(which was settled out of court) would drive the prices up. This was all started as a rumor online, the whole million dollar fee and $75 per gun, was a complete fabrication. It has not, and most likely, will not, affect the consumer.

WARPED1
11-08-2003, 05:52 PM
Has NPS(Empire) raised thier prices? DYE? ICD?(These were the smart companies that knew they didn't have a leg to stand on legally, and signed an agreement to keep selling thier products.
They seem to be able to keep the guns at the same prices as before....
The million dollar fee and $75 per unit sold was anm internet lie. I'm sure there was some fee involved, but it has not affected consumers. I don't think they'll wait to raise thier prices, I'm sure they'd want to recoup a loss ASAP.

bornl33t
11-08-2003, 06:30 PM

to get all riled up over it is just stupid, all these people signing online petitions and ranting and raving on internet chat boards are just stupid

but wait.. aren't you ranting and raving against it? hmmm.... talk about the pot calling the kettle black

~WarpedRT#2~
11-08-2003, 06:42 PM
um, no he hasnt been ranting and raving, only telling fanatics to pipe down. He has taklen the same stand I have, and that is...THE WORLD IS NOT IN PERIL. I dont like Smart Parts, but there isnt really anything we can do about it. Life will go on.

IWANTMOREMAGS, get a life, paintball isnt the whole world. I know you like it but in a few years, you probably wont care what happens to paintball. I rememebr I used to feel the same way about skateboarding. Now, I cant stand it. I've hurt myself way too many times to even look at a board again. Get some other hobbies.

WARPED1
11-08-2003, 06:49 PM
Glad to see AO as a whole is not ranting and raving with thier panties in a bunch!

Cliffio
11-08-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Heat

but wait.. aren't you ranting and raving against it? hmmm.... talk about the pot calling the kettle black

i would put it to you to find a post where i said anything negative about smart parts.

i love the maxflow tank and the freak kit, the guns, eh not so much, but i have not once ranted or raved about smart parts, you would be wrong to assume i have.

check the sig, smart parts is still cooler than you:)

Cliff

joker4hire
11-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Has NPS(Empire) raised thier prices? DYE? ICD?(These were the smart companies that knew they didn't have a leg to stand on legally, and signed an agreement to keep selling thier products.
They seem to be able to keep the guns at the same prices as before....
The million dollar fee and $75 per unit sold was anm internet lie. I'm sure there was some fee involved, but it has not affected consumers. I don't think they'll wait to raise thier prices, I'm sure they'd want to recoup a loss ASAP.

I dunno if they have raised their prices or not, but if they what to recoup the "loss" ASAP, wouldn't raising prices do that?.. or lowering operational cost... somehow it always gets back to the consumer... but anyway, how do we know DYE or NPS even paid?... what if smarts parts gave them the okay for free just to show that a really influential companies is on their side... You have to agree that this is underhanded business tactics... Kinda like the strong arm of Microsoft. Sure it didn't kill the computer market, but it sure killed business like Netscape, which btw was the most innovative company one year, and dead the next.

bornl33t
11-09-2003, 04:51 AM

i would put it to you to find a post where i said anything negative about smart parts.

i love the maxflow tank and the freak kit, the guns, eh not so much, but i have not once ranted or raved about smart parts, you would be wrong to assume i have.

check the sig, smart parts is still cooler than you:)

Cliff

what I meant is, that you are ranting and raving against the SP haters, but I don't see how that is different? some ppl protest sp other protest the protesters. Do I make myself clear? Ppl keep telling us nothing will happen when SP takes over and we should just sit it out. Ok that's fine, make that your parogative. But whouldn't it make more sence to NOT respond to the posts of SP haters? I mean since it's all going to blow over anyway?

Oh yeah and the sig, well it's ok to be cool and all since that's what paintball is all about. But supposed gun prices do start to climb ( not that they will, since it has only been possible outcome, never predicted ) Don't be surprised if ppl do point and say " I told you so". Remember, you only get one change at the future, once the future is here, there's no going back and changing it.

And while I AM a SP hater... I'm merely taking the position as the one protesting the protesting protestors. If that makes sence?:D :D

03vert
11-09-2003, 09:04 AM
i have only heard what i have about sp over the internet and you guys are saying its wrong, so i dunno what im gonna do.(i still hate sp untill there is anyproof that they are not complete fluffers arises.)

P.S.-if boycotting's a old habbit its gonna die hard.

IWANTMOREMAGS
11-09-2003, 11:26 AM
This thread is starting to bore me:(.