PDA

View Full Version : just got an Idea, is it legal to carry a small mirror during games?

ExtremeODD
11-08-2003, 08:25 PM
u can be hiding behind a bunker, thats being pelted. you pull out a small pocket mirror, and use it to look at where the shots are comming from, is this allowed? cuz that would be great to see and not be shot (or have a risk of it)

FragTek
11-08-2003, 08:27 PM
wow, that actually could be very useful :) who knows if it would be legal?

ExtremeODD
11-08-2003, 08:29 PM
just think about that, 100s of shots comming at you, u cant peek, but u need to make a move, u just whip out ur trusty mirror, use it to see the guy firing at you from the left nacho. You see him duck back down. The mirror gets shoved in pocket really quick, u rush and bunker him while hes reloading. you win. All thx to a mirror... lmao

MarkM
11-08-2003, 08:41 PM
You would need Tyger to pull up the ad but they sold "paintball periscopes" many years ago...of course a "special????? forces" one would do the same job. Senario/Rec games use only really.

Ov3rmind
11-08-2003, 08:46 PM
Cool, kinda' like that part in Saving Private Ryan.

Koosh
11-08-2003, 08:54 PM
well isn't it a rule that if whatever your holding gets shot, your considered out? so if you got shot in the mirror, you would still be out... Of course the mirror is a harder target to hit then your head, so it might work...

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
11-08-2003, 09:33 PM
I'm fairly sure there is a rule against that in NPPL, but in like rec i say its fair game.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-08-2003, 09:49 PM
i tried that already. don't even bother. i went to a glass and mirror shop and had one custom made for me and it was just useless. you're better off peeking through holes and snap shooting to see.

FalconGuy016
11-08-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
i tried that already. don't even bother. i went to a glass and mirror shop and had one custom made for me and it was just useless. you're better off peeking through holes and snap shooting to see.

Yeah, I'd figure it would turn out to be pretty useless. Unless the mirror was pretty big, you would have a hard time using one (at least at any kind of speed)

ExtremeODD
11-08-2003, 11:15 PM
heh, it was just an idea that struck me, oh well... wait, how about micro paint missles, shaped like balls that you shoot from your gun and they can get ppl out!! wait... they already have those and their called paintballs. damn lol

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-08-2003, 11:47 PM
...ok i just lost you there

JEDI
11-09-2003, 12:46 AM
I'd use the mirror to reflect the sun in the other guys eyes... That would piss him off. Or better yet, A super soaker filled with pee. That would REALLY piss someone off. BUNKERED!!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-09-2003, 12:47 AM
i can imagine you being tied to a tree and being shot by 5 guys.

*ArKfEaR*
11-09-2003, 01:34 AM
It's been done, just look at the guys shooting nickel or chrome bodied guns :)

Thats why they love them so much.

frustrated
11-09-2003, 02:10 AM
is it just me or does the idea of a whole bunch of guys in a field staring at mirrors waiting for somebody to make a move seem kind of boring?

Major Ho
11-09-2003, 02:27 PM
What if you were carrying it around during play, tripped, fell, broke the piece of glass into shards and sliced your groinal area into shreds?

f3rr3+
11-09-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Major Ho
What if you were carrying it around during play, tripped, fell, broke the piece of glass into shards and sliced your groinal area into shreds?

there goes that idea... :rolleyes: