PDA

View Full Version : OPERATION: FALLEN ANGEL 10-11 January 2004 in Escondido, California!

TAW PAINTBALL
11-09-2003, 12:39 AM
TAW PAINTBALL California Scenario Productions and Hidden Valley Paintball Fields invite you all to:

“OPERATION: FALLEN ANGEL”
a 2 Day Scenario Game in Escondido, California (Southern Cal)on 10-11 January 2004!

This is the first game of the TAW PAINTBALL 2004 California Scenario Series called NEUROSHOCK 2004!

For more info:

http://www.tawpaintball.com/2004nextevent.html

This is a 2 day scenario event like no other! Located at Hidden Valley Paintball Fields in Escondido, California (Southern Cal) you are sure to have a blast!

Numerous interactive and high tech props will be on hand during missions to put your skills to the test!

The event is on 10-11 January 2004 and is LIMITED TO 300 PLAYERS!

Pre-registration for this event is only $40 and has a deadline of 13 December 2003. HOWEVER, registrations have started coming in for this grand event so pre-register today and secure your place!

Camping area is made available and FREE to all players.
Thousands of dollars in prize giveaways, continual fun and an experience not to be missed!!

Cost of Play:

$40.00 per person and $5 off your first case of paint if pre-registration is postmarked by: 13 December 2003.

FIRST 100 PRE-REGISTERED PLAYERS GET A FREE EVENT T-SHIRT AND FREE EMBROIDERED GAME/EVENT PATCH!

$50.00 per person with NO paint discount if pre-registration is postmarked by: 29 December 2003.

$55.00 per person after: 29 December 2003 through event date.

Pre-Register before 13 December 2003 and be eligible for a special drawing where one person may win a TAW PAINTBALL X-Treme Package which includes a marker, a case of event paint and a FREE pass to another TAW PAINTBALL game of their choice.

Paint Prices:

This is a field paint only event at $60.00 per case of 2,000 paintballs (Price after $5 Pre-Registration Discount for first case.

FREE BBQ FRIDAY NIGHT FOR ALL REGISTERED PLAYERS!
FREE MARKERS, FREE PAINT, FREE PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT AND MUCH MUCH MORE WAITING TO BE GIVEN AWAY AT OPERATION: FALLEN ANGEL!

For more information about this event as well as our other events scheduled for the 2004 season, please visit:

www.tawpaintball.com
Best Regards!
TAW PAINTBALL

abaez
11-09-2003, 12:44 AM
I'm there !

stondroopy
11-09-2003, 06:20 AM
sounds fun,im gonna try and get down there :)

tat2dhillbilly
11-22-2003, 02:51 PM
My team hasn't been there since we took a group of kids out ther for a birthday party, the head ref "Achilles" was a complete a** and almost unsafe in his approach. The fields were all woodsball type and space far apart. Are there any newer pics of the park or info on the staff?

TAW PAINTBALL
11-22-2003, 03:38 PM
We are heading to the field at the start of the new month to take some updated pics of the field. Yes this is set up as woodsball and not tourny ball. Scenario games are more in depth than any other paintball and the games last longer. Hense, OPERATION: FALLEN ANGEL is a 2 1/2 scenario event in which players get to camp at the field and have the opportunity to win great prizes and much more!

As far as the ref you had problems with on normal game days, all I can ask is, did you inform the field owner or general manager? If you care to contact me and let me know the specifics of what happened I can relay to the field owner.

However, the ref staff that is used for our event is hand picked and trained by us specifically foe theses types of events. We also bring our own head/ultimate ref who is on the ball. Not to mention myself as the director/producer is constantly on the field making sure the event is safe and the players are having fun.

If you have any questions or would like me to answer any questions for you, please contact me at:

admin@tawpaintball.com