PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe is it electronic?

stalker0
11-09-2003, 02:06 AM
is it or is it mechanical?

QUINCYMASSGUY
11-09-2003, 02:09 AM
The frame is mechanical, but it can house a little microswitch which can be set up to turn your revy on. But the trigger pull is mechanical.

stalker0
11-09-2003, 02:14 AM
k also I heard it could achieve about 20bps is that true? I know i cant do that.

Kai
11-09-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by stalker0
k also I heard it could achieve about 20bps is that true? I know i cant do that.

Most deffinately...no.

Edit: Well...I suppose it could. You would have to have damn fast fingers, though.

FragTek
11-09-2003, 03:13 AM
fast and strong fingers. you would have to really give that trigger a tough walk, thats for sure.

20bps is unachievable by anyone on an Intelliframe.

punkcmonkiez
11-09-2003, 08:31 AM
not even with some help from our good little friend trigger bounce??:D

ive seen some vids of it bouncing pretty freakin fast but i dont know if it was 20 bps prolly liek 15-17 i duno

FragTek
11-09-2003, 09:33 AM
15-17 would be uber-tough even with an an RT valve.

I would say that 9-12bps would be the max you could hit with an intelliframe.

shartley
11-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by FragTek
15-17 would be uber-tough even with an an RT valve.

I would say that 9-12bps would be the max you could hit with an intelliframe.
No offense, but how do you know this? I have seen footage of an RTPro shooting (with full bounce) over 12 BPS, and over 17 BPS.

I would agree that under normal settings it would be near impossible (but would not rule it out) to reach 20 BPS with the IntelliFrame, but under modified conditions it CAN. But under normal conditions I would say going over 12 BPS is NOT impossible, nor even unlikely.

So I guess I would agree to some degree with your first statement, but definitely not the second.

FragTek
11-09-2003, 09:47 AM
Well thats all I am talking about, I am talking about a completely unmodded setup.

*hey buys intelli, slaps it on his mag, he shoots it, its not going over 12bps*

shartley
11-09-2003, 09:57 AM
Well thats all I am talking about, I am talking about a completely unmodded setup.

*hey buys intelli, slaps it on his mag, he shoots it, its not going over 12bps*
Okay.

But I still don’t agree with your assessment that it will not go over 12BPS… you can adjust the input pressure to work the way the user feels most comfortable with. And stating your BPS limit as if it is FACT, is not only wrong, but a bit presumptuous about his skill and abilities. THAT is my point.

….unless you can show me where actual tests were conducted and you came up with these numbers.

FragTek
11-09-2003, 10:00 AM
Oh I am so sorry my liege.

Let me retract my previous statement.

P.S. Me stating these numbers like they are FACT, as you so put it, you must have missed how I stated "I would say..." not meaning I am going off anything fact, I am trying to make good ball park estimates here. Sooo FOAD.

BTW, I like your custom grips, they look pretty bomb. You should make some E-Mag grips with a lil' window in em :)

shartley
11-09-2003, 10:17 AM
Oh I am so sorry my liege.

Let me retract my previous statement.

P.S. Me stating these numbers like they are FACT, as you so put it, you must have missed how I stated "I would say..." not meaning I am going off anything fact, I am trying to make good ball park estimates here. Sooo FOAD.

BTW, I like your custom grips, they look pretty bomb. You should make some E-Mag grips with a lil' window in em :)
Thank you. And I have. ;) (And am…. but not a lot of them. So please no requests for them folks. I will put on my site when and if I start making them for the general public.)

I will also be coming out with rubber and plastic grips for the Mag line at some point too (as well as pewter). My other stuff has kept me pretty busy though (to say the least), so it is not top priority at this point.

(I have not forgotten about you AO folks though…. For you guys that have been bugging me to make another run of a certain product, I am running another batch this coming week!!!!! But they will not only be BIGGER, but a new design!)

FragTek
11-09-2003, 10:18 AM
New batch of E-Mag grips?

shartley
11-09-2003, 10:23 AM
New batch of E-Mag grips?
No. LOL And since all my grips to this point are all hand carved, they don't come in batches. I make each pair as they are ordered.

We will see how things go, maybe I can get a production run of E-Mag grips (not wooden) by spring. (Be advised that others are working on some grips for you as well... so the choices will be GREAT!)

The product I am talking about can not really be used ON any AGD product, but is FOR you AO folks. Some of you know what I am talking about, and the rest will have to wait until the end of this coming week. I will post here in the main forum though, so you will not miss it.

Wc Keep
11-09-2003, 10:49 AM
lets keep this thread on topic boys

i can easily hit over 12 bps. i hit 11 with my benchy when i had the classic valve so with the retro im hitting well over that.

shartley
11-09-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
lets keep this thread on topic boys

i can easily hit over 12 bps. i hit 11 with my benchy when i had the classic valve so with the retro im hitting well over that.
Sorry… I didn’t prompt it. But I agree….

If anyone has any questions NOT pertaining to the IntelliFrame (and dealing with my products) please ask me in PM or make another thread. Thanks. :)

The IntelliFrame ROCKS!!!! (Back on topic. :D)

Wc Keep
11-09-2003, 10:54 AM
actually i might tryout the medusa and i think it might be better than the intelliframe,.

FragTek
11-09-2003, 10:56 AM
The Medusa's are the Pro-Team frames right? Or am I thinking of something else?

Wc Keep
11-09-2003, 11:49 AM
correct

WARPED1
11-09-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Kai

Most deffinately...no.

Edit: Well...I suppose it could. You would have to have damn fast fingers, though. What about an RT? Couldn't it get 20BPS?(Fanning or something)

sneakyhacker420
11-09-2003, 04:05 PM
i can hit 18 fanning a intelli on an RTP

i can hit 21 on runaway with an intelli

so there. :p

xrancid_milkx
11-09-2003, 06:18 PM
***DISCLAMOR***
This is a warning to all about my below post. I would like to apologize for any loss of i.q., any random nose bleeds, or sudden mass headaches. I know nothing about what I am suggesting

Could someone just hook a microswitch to a solenoid, without the need of a board? So it would just shoot whenever the trigger was pulled?

If it were possible I'm sure it would have been done by now, or at least tried. But maybe I'm missing something.

(Please refer back to disclamer)