PDA

View Full Version : smokin has new pants

FreakBaller12
11-09-2003, 10:32 AM
just to let you guys know. They jsut gave the press release for new pants. They look nice, i like the gurdge pants

check their site
www.smokinpaintball.ocm

here is an email i got from them:

PRESS RELEASE: For immediate Release.
Oak Hill, Ohio, USA: www.smokinpaintball.com

Smokin’s New “Grudge”Pants and “Big Rides”XXL and XXXL Sizes NOW IN STOCK !

Smokin’ Products “OutLast Pants” have gone through some purposeful and functional
design changes based on excellent Customer feedback. Now, the new OutLast GrudgePants
are even lighter, yet much stronger and even more comfortablethan the originals!

THREE NEW VERSIONS: (ProudlyMade in USA)

OutLast Grudge™ – A new OutLast pant with a knee/slide area covered ingenuine
DuPont Cordura™rugged 1000 Denier nylon, ultra resistant to abrasion, tears, punctures, andscuffs.
This material slidesgreat over dirt and grass, yet “wears like iron”. A roomier cut for that “baggy” fit,
allowing freedom of movement and more bounces. Plus an added area of breathable denier fabric on
the thigh delivers an even cooler playing experience, while retainingthe famous internal XTC KneePad pocket*.
NOW INCLUDES: Two squeegee pockets, Larger cargo pocket, Larger back pockets, Deeper front pockets,
Drawstring cuff with shockcord and Barrel Keeper. Mega-strong threadis used throughout.

OutLast Hemp - Standard OutLast pants have a new roomier cut for a free moving “baggy” fit.
Added breathable denier fabric on the thigh brings cooler comfort, with the famously durable
hemp knees and internal XTC KneePad pocket*.
NOW INCLUDES: Two squeegee pockets, Larger cargo pocket, Larger back pockets, Deeper front pockets,
Drawstring cuff with shockcord and Barrel Keeper. Mega-strongthread throughout.

OutLast Big-Rides™ - XXL(40-44), XXXL(44-48+)
Same great designs as above,available in either Grudge or Hemp models,
in these long awaited “BIG GUY” sizes. NOW IN STOCK!!!!!!!

All Smokin’ OutLast Pants still include:
Unique flat-fit adjustablewaist with five inches of travel for a truly versatile comfortfit.
Stash Pocketsfor those smaller items you never want to lose.
XTC Knee pockets,accessible from the outside. (*XTC KneePads sold separately)
Unique,breathable fabrics for the ultimate playing comfort. NOSWEAT!
OutLast Pants:the most breathable, functional, adjustable, comfortable, durable pants outthere.

shartley
11-09-2003, 10:48 AM
Not bad. I like the Black/Gray ones. But because of the sizes, I will most likely still end up getting some all black BDU pants for next year… plus the price is about half as much.

They look nice though.

wyn1370
11-09-2003, 01:03 PM
didn't see any pictures on the sight, just the old version outlasts

Strider
11-10-2003, 12:20 PM
I've been waiting for this since they told me they had no XL's at Shatnerball. :eek:

Would be nice to get some product profiles for the new items on their website. :rolleyes:

datapimp69
11-10-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by wyn1370
didn't see any pictures on the sight, just the old version outlasts

what do you care, it dosent say "dye" on it :)

Jon/xpm
11-10-2003, 03:38 PM
They might be at the nppl event...
so they will probably update when they get back...