PDA

View Full Version : Please read this

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 03:14 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104978&pagenumber=3
check the last few posts on the 3rd page
I can not bielive what this guy is saying.

m-98
11-09-2003, 03:20 PM
You gotta admit though, it's pretty funny. See if you can keep him going, I could use the laughs.

shartley
11-09-2003, 03:21 PM
Why not just report that to the Moderators?

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 03:21 PM
lol i am and i did

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Why not just report that to the Moderators?

cus it is too much fun

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 03:27 PM
for thoase of u that lazy here is the convo
this is for an emag f/s thread i started liek 2 months ago and finished a month ago, and he is posting now

starproteam:i gotta bushy + $75

me:ok well #1 75 and a bushy is way too low considering bushys r 300 and emags r 800 new, #2 i sold this gun 4 665, #3 this thread is like months old man, next time read the thread b4 posting,

starproteam:i dont give a **** how much ur gun costs u... id out shoot u any day of the week. what was ur mag capped at? i bet it wasnt 36.....

me:wow, where do i get started , ur gun could b capped at 100 dont make a difference dumbass, wow u r a newb, u still wouldn't get close to 36, an emag will outshoot ur bushy ne day, 75 with it is a huge low ball, plus if u were some what smart u would of realized that the last time i posted wasa a month ago, and now u r tring to talk smack, lol i still am laughing at that, listen kid dont believe the hype if ur gun could "out shoot me" y do u wanna give me more money, plus u didn't give ne specs of ur gun

starproteam:dont even talk **** like ur better than me because u gun cost more. hahahaha. how many times did ur mag out run an egg2 w/ y board? or maybe a halo.....

Me:wow im speechless, did ur mommy drop u on ur head when u were little or suttin, i think u better stop talkin kid, cus the fact that u would make a stupid offer like that and on a thread that is a month old, com on, i never said i was better than u cus my gun is better, i dont even have that gun ne more, again if u read u would of know that.

edit: 900 post. w00t

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-09-2003, 03:48 PM
lol he's just making himself look like a bigger idiot. keep him going fcpchop!

personman
11-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Oh jesus, my eyes, I cant read that crap!!:eek:

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 07:13 PM
its great aint it?

ASDadam
11-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Wow, you made yourself look like an even bigger prick than he did. At least thats what it looks like to me. And about it being a month old and you yelling at him for that? Why? Some guy posted before he did on the same day. No yelling at them. And a bushy+75 could have been a reasonable offer. You had no idea what was on his bushy or what was done to it. IMHO you pointing out this post only made yourself look like the bigger loser in the argument then he was.

Grow up kid.

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ASDadam
Wow, you made yourself look like an even bigger prick than he did. At least thats what it looks like to me. And about it being a month old and you yelling at him for that? Why? Some guy posted before he did on the same day. No yelling at them. And a bushy+75 could have been a reasonable offer. You had no idea what was on his bushy or what was done to it. IMHO you pointing out this post only made yourself look like the bigger loser in the argument then he was.

Grow up kid.

ummm.....no
what r u talkin about, that is definitly not a good offer, and he is tring to tell me his budhy is better and all this bs, i think u just made ur self look like an idiot:rolleyes:

ASDadam
11-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Okay, he tried to sound like he's better than you. Big deal. Evidently you tried to act the same way. I see no relavence at all to anything you said. All you did was say stupid retorts like "Your mommy dropped you on your head" or stupid stuff like that. And oooooh wow i made myself look like an idiot? Hmmmmmm i feel bad now... Not really, coming from someone who evidently has your charisma and your talents for identifying children who were dropped on their heads. I bow to you.....

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 10:48 PM
Okay, he tried to sound like he's better than you. Big deal. Evidently you tried to act the same way. I see no relavence at all to anything you said. All you did was say stupid retorts like "Your mommy dropped you on your head" or stupid stuff like that. And oooooh wow i made myself look like an idiot? Hmmmmmm i feel bad now... Not really, coming from someone who evidently has your charisma and your talents for identifying children who were dropped on their heads. I bow to you.....

wow, ty 4 attempting to bash me on my own thread, its cool, and u better get used to bowing to me, it is gunna happen alot:)

ASDadam
11-09-2003, 10:49 PM
Wow dude, i'm afraid i'm going to have to give you that one. Or it could be i'm just not in the mood to argue with some 15 or 16 year old snot.

Wc Keep
11-09-2003, 10:50 PM
why do people think its cool to outshoot their hoppers? all it does is make you have to squeegie your barrel and clean your bolt. i dont know is this a new fad or something. am i really getting old?

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
why do people think its cool to outshoot their hoppers? all it does is make you have to squeegie your barrel and clean your bolt. i dont know is this a new fad or something. am i really getting old?

no ur not getting old, i guess some peopel think it is cool to know that they could shoot lots of paint, run out of balls faster, and still prolly not hit any one, while chopping paint like a blender. and shooting a meaning-full ball and getting someone out is the un-cool thing to do:rolleyes:

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 10:54 PM
Wow dude, i'm afraid i'm going to have to give you that one. Or it could be i'm just not in the mood to argue with some 15 or 16 year old snot.

thank you very much 4 calling me a snot, u act as if u r so old or suttin, u r 4 years older than me, u dont even know me, matter a fact u dont know ne thing so shut ur mouth :mad:

rikkter
11-09-2003, 11:01 PM
i'm with ASDadam all the way on this one lol.
i just find it sad that people do bash other people about which gun is better and all that.

when theres captains at my field, they pick players, i hide my gun from them, cause most of the time its how they pick people.

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 11:04 PM
he is the one who started saying his gun is better, witch most peopel know it isn't, i set him straight, plane and simple, btw off the topic but what gun do u use?

AcemanPB
11-09-2003, 11:06 PM
I don't understand the point of this thread. Are you proud that you acted like a jerk?

rikkter
11-09-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by fcpchop
he is the one who started saying his gun is better, witch most peopel know it isn't, i set him straight, plane and simple, btw off the topic but what gun do u use?

i shoot a emag

i understand your point of view, but personally i think calling him an dumbass, a newb and all that was doing the same thing he was doing, just differently.:p

ASDadam
11-10-2003, 12:07 AM
And rikkter brought up my points except in a nicer manner. And the "u don't know me or anything about me blah blah blah cry cry whine whine" crap you threw back is pretty sad buddy. On the internet people know people for what they say and the way they say it. You my friend have given me the impression that you're some kid who thinks that "putting" others down and bringing themselves to a lower level is cool.... Congrats, you have just made yourself one of the folks at PBN. Keep up the good work and maybe AO will become PBN thanks to people like you..

Miscue
11-10-2003, 12:12 AM
Erm... Closed.