PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! Sooo... bored... arghhh...internet...not...fun...

InfinatyBPS
11-09-2003, 04:44 PM
Today is like the first day in 2 weeks that I'm not with my un-girlfriend(hard to explain what we are, we were together, now we're on a break, but we're gonna get back together and we do most things like we are still together). And I'm like super bored. After actualy having a life and going places and such sitting around on the computer all day just isn't as fun as it used to be. And if your wondering why I'm not hanging out with her, its because she got grounded for staying out till 12 at a party and I can't even talk to her on the phone, this sux ***... She had something to tell me but she said she'd tell me when I get home and then I got home and called her and she said that shes grounded and can't talk to me and I'm like grr cause I don't know what she was going to say. So ya, I don't know, I would go for a very long walk or excercise but its raining outside :mad: Any suggestions on what to do?

personman
11-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Get an umbrella

KornKamp02
11-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by personman
Get an umbrella that works! :p

PyRo
11-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Last I checked 12 was early :confused:
My parents would love me to come home at 12 when i'm at home.

InfinatyBPS
11-09-2003, 05:50 PM
Ya, but she's 14...:eek: If you want the whole story behind us read the link in my sig, start about 3 updates from the top...

Gotenks
11-09-2003, 06:01 PM
Pssh, when I was 14, I would get home at like 7 the next morning!

Of course, the parents would get out the "Beat me like a red-headed step child" weapons, but it was well worth it :D

gamarada717
11-09-2003, 06:03 PM
Dude....that site is deep.

InfinatyBPS
11-09-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by gamarada717
Dude....that site is deep.

Sarcasm? Or serious comment? and if a serious comment, in a good way?

gamarada717
11-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Like....I could never type my thoughts out like that. I think it's good that you're evaluating your life and trying to figure out what's best for you. But yeah....if your parents found that site you would be screwed.

InfinatyBPS
11-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by gamarada717
Like....I could never type my thoughts out like that. I think it's good that you're evaluating your life and trying to figure out what's best for you. But yeah....if your parents found that site you would be screwed.

Ya, I get really paranoid when my dad works on my computer now. But I need a release and somewhere to put that kinda stuff down. And mabe if my dad takes the time to read it he will understand me a little better, or mabe he will just kick my ***...

InfinatyBPS
11-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Is it possible to be addicted to a girl:p It just feels weird not talking to her, and like, this day is lasting forever, its only 3:20...

FalconGuy016
11-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS
Is it possible to be addicted to a girl:p It just feels weird not talking to her, and like, this day is lasting forever, its only 3:20...

Yes, yes it is.

BobTheCow
11-09-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Yes, yes it is.
agreed.

trevorjk
11-10-2003, 02:52 AM
clear the pipes :) always fun

PyRo
11-10-2003, 02:53 AM
Yeah, grab the big ol pipe wrench and see whats in the trap in your bathroom sink. ALl kinds of fun stuff I bet :)

trevorjk
11-10-2003, 02:59 AM
meh i kinda ment protein shakes for everryone but i guess that works to :)

InfinatyBPS
11-10-2003, 08:12 PM
LOL @ last 3 posts... Anyways, if anyone cares, we're back together... and that thing she wanted to tell me, well on the phone she said, "Why do you start crap you're not gonna finish." and I was like "What, what do you mean?" And she was like "I'll tell you later." And ya, today she told me that when we were waiting for the bus and I had my arms around her, she was going to give me a big fat kiss, but I moved and messed it up... but we weren't even together so, how was I supposed to know. And scince I know her so well, I kinda knew that thats what she was going to say. So haha, fun fun...