PDA

View Full Version : Odyssey TSA, worth it?

PolishSausage
11-09-2003, 06:18 PM
Just curious if anyone here has had any experience with the TSA. Think it would keep up with an Eblade, or should I just go for the HALO B?

ExtremeODD
11-09-2003, 07:56 PM
with the halo B, if u run out of air, u can use it to shoot balls, rofl

pointm@n
11-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Not worth it. I have the LED TSA and I outshoot it with my emag all the time... it is faster than a revy and holds more balls.

Will Wood
11-09-2003, 08:05 PM
The biggest problem I had with it (I used it for one day) was it felt like a BE product. I swore I was going to break the feedneck when I was putting it on my gun. And overall, it feels like it would break easily. I would only ever consider buying one with a better shell.

It performed great though, I wasn't shooting too fast, but it kept up fine.

~WarpedRT#2~
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
I have a friend who outshot one with his Impulse all the time. They arent fast at all. I heard the LCD ones are adjustable though.

RoadDawg
11-09-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Will Wood
The biggest problem I had with it (I used it for one day) was it felt like a BE product. I swore I was going to break the feedneck when I was putting it on my gun. And overall, it feels like it would break easily. I would only ever consider buying one with a better shell.

It performed great though, I wasn't shooting too fast, but it kept up fine.

Actually I've dropped mine 2 or 3 times on concrete and the shells are in great shape. My only incident with the TSA was the fact mine was bad from the factory. No problem though. Sent it back and got it back a week later. The LCD versions look a ton better then the LED versions but my only experience is with the LED Backman. Overall I think it's worth the money as far as performance but is it better then a HALO B, probably not.

PolishSausage
11-10-2003, 12:01 AM
Sounds like I'm going with the B then, can never be to careful...that I've i've broken every Revvy I've ever had..