PDA

View Full Version : Broken paint is useful

Lohman446
11-09-2003, 07:40 PM
I was playing rec and had crawled up the snake the today - we were down to one player on the other team against us, he had chosen to ignore me and was shooting out the other side at my teammate. I can't sneak one around the bunker and I have about a pod of paint left. I reach down into my gun and break the ball in the chamber, then fire it out.

Now all my balls are making sudden turns in the air, totally unpredicatble, so I take aim at the side of his bunker and unleash a stream.

Right in the side of the mask :) - we win..

EsPo
11-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Thats cool man.. should've went for the bunker move though ;)

rikkter
11-09-2003, 09:54 PM
lol, how many shots did it take before you actually hit him?

Mag Master 04
11-09-2003, 10:01 PM
the magic ball, theres always one of those in every bag, its the game winner, make sure you know what one it is:D

Nick O time
11-09-2003, 10:23 PM
why the heck to you have that link in there??? it serves no purpose. it is like the second of the same link i have seen tonight. wtf???

fcpchop
11-09-2003, 10:26 PM
thats awesome

swat150
11-09-2003, 10:33 PM
HEY NICK O TIME, Why does it matter about the link? Are you just one of lose weird people that everything has to be perfect. Just let people be buddy.

rikkter
11-09-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Nick O time
why the heck to you have that link in there??? it serves no purpose. it is like the second of the same link i have seen tonight. wtf???

what are you talking about? if you're talking about the links in my sig.. well.. its my sig...

Nick O time
11-09-2003, 10:49 PM
the one that is a part of the word shots. i don't get why its there.

rikkter
11-09-2003, 10:51 PM

???? i'm so lost right now. i have no idea what you're talking about
help me out here lol

Jonno06
11-09-2003, 10:59 PM
his computer is stupid.

goodjob on the game.

Nick O time
11-09-2003, 11:45 PM
it is probably my computer as John stated. its been acting really wierd lately with tons of popups and all this messed up shiz. oh well now to get back on topic why didn't you just bunker him???

xadamx
11-10-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by swat150
HEY NICK O TIME, Why does it matter about the link? Are you just one of lose weird people that everything has to be perfect. Just let people be buddy.

calm (about:nothing) down. he just asked a question. nice grammer too (about:nothing), you are obviously not "one of those lose weird people that everything has to be perfect"

TomFoolery
11-10-2003, 01:49 AM
that's awesome but i would have gone for the bunker, but if all else fails, just pick up some unbroken paint and start throwing it at the guy. i've actually succeeded once by doing that.

Curly
11-10-2003, 02:10 AM
Wait.... Lemme get this straight. You purposly broke a ball in your gun to get your paint to curve around? Thats the stupidest thing I have heard in a while. If he was ignoring you, then you should have moved up and shot him or bunkered him.

Lohman446
11-10-2003, 07:05 AM
Why didn't I bunker him

The way the snake sits I would have had to come out of my bunker, over the snake (Putting me on the wrong side of his bunker) or I would have had to come way out around the bunker on the head of the snake - I was back on knuckle. Could it have been done, probably.

In answer to how many shots it took - I dropped a pod in as I did it and had about half a dozen or so shots left when we were done.

skife
11-10-2003, 09:46 AM
who was in the snake that chose to ignore you?

if it was me i was shot in the head and called the reffs in the tower for a paint check on my head and they said i was clean, sorry bout that if it was me

swat150
11-10-2003, 09:48 AM
LOL! xadamx

TWO SHAE! Your right about the grahmar but i feel that i realy dont need to be perfect on this matter because im not trying to impress anybody. I just simply type and make shure its readable. And Im sorry that it sounded as if i was pissed of at nick o time but realy im just asking questions on to why this matters. I guess i could have put it a differnt way. But any ways yes that was a pretty good move wiht the broken paint. And to answer some of your guy's questions about why didnt he bunker him, he probly wanted a little variety in his play. You know toy with his prey. Lol

rdb123
11-10-2003, 06:26 PM

I know what it is. It is linking the "hot" in "shots" correct? The same thing probably happens for words such as "love" and "cash."

Download Ad-Aware 6 from CNet Downloads and run it. Basically, that underline thing is another spyware program that hot links you to advertisements.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, just disregard. ;)

Lohman446
11-10-2003, 06:26 PM
When I said ignore me I did not mean ignore a hit, he had chosen to concentrate on my teammate moving up on the other side. I was in the right snake (from the far end) and he was in the right 30. Last game of the night, and no complaints, everything seemed to go good on Sunday.

BTW - saw a fridge dissapear, in a cloud of smoke and a big boom - was AWESOME

skife
11-10-2003, 07:07 PM
I was the guy in the snake that was shooting an emag
it wasn't mine and felt funny
it was also hard to see in that light

sunday was awsome

spyxtra
11-10-2003, 07:20 PM
thats so sweet to have the ball curve right into him :D :D

Surreal
11-10-2003, 07:39 PM
word of advice, don't intentionally break the paint in your gun next time. instead, just stick your finger under your mask and into your mouth, get a lot of spit on it. then, rub it on the inside in the end of your barrel on either the left or right side, that way you have somewhat little control over which way the zingers are going.

Crazy
11-10-2003, 11:42 PM
i guess when you don't have skill ya go for luck.

Lohman446
11-11-2003, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by Crazy
i guess when you don't have skill ya go for luck.

Point being :)?

Indi86
11-11-2003, 11:36 AM
... its touche

And nice job on the game man