PDA

View Full Version : parts for an intimidator

pbguru89
11-09-2003, 08:27 PM
ummm... i just bought an intimidator and i was wondering i you all knew of some parts that i should get.
My intimidator has:
-Dual Regulators with LP Mod
-Flipped Microswitch mod for better feeling pull
-Lp Chamber as well as the stock HP Reg chamber.
-Bob Long Delrin Bolt
-Stock Metal Bolt
-1.4.3 Select Fire Board
-Matching KAPP Gas-thru Grip
-Matching Long Shot Barrel
-HP regulator

paintball8869
11-09-2003, 09:20 PM
I would stay away from the WAS eyes and switch. Break your switch in and it'll feel just like a WAS switch. The eye from WAS is not necessary in the least bit, the stock works fine. The WAS eye is actually harder to line up and can cause a lot of problems if not lined up correctly.

WAS board is a MUST. It's just hot.

Halo B is a nice upgrade, it'll help you shoot as fast as the WAS board can go. (well not as fast as it can go, but as fast as possible)

As far as the trigger, skip the reaper (i had one and loved it, but the techna is the way to go). Go right to the techna trigger, drop the cash now and enjoy the benefits of it. They're awesome.

another must is the adjustable ram cap. you need one for an intimidator. I use the CP and love it, have used the Hybrid (worked perfectly just didnt look right on my gun).

Why do you want a new LPR? Is yours broken?

pbguru89
11-10-2003, 03:16 PM
nah a friend of mine needed one, but i guess he got one. thnx for reminding me about the change in my profile. thnx for the help

Marek
11-10-2003, 04:33 PM
Whats the adjustable ram cap for? Just curious.

paintball8869
11-10-2003, 04:42 PM
the adjustable ram cap will allow you to always have the correct bolt position (so the eyes work perfectly). Sometimes it gets out of alignment with the stock ram cap because the ram bumper flattens, causing the bolt to sit further back and paint doesnt sit perfectly in the breech.