PDA

View Full Version : revolutions in IMAX

i_baked_cookies
11-09-2003, 11:02 PM
i went and saw revolutions in the IMAX up in columbus,oh (a place called marcus theatres). it was awesome!! the screen was like 7 stories high or something like that and the bass almost melted my shoes to the floor. it was about the sweetest thing i have ever seen. movie wasnt half-bad too.

i liked how the first matrix set it all up; the second one played it out with all the action; and the third one wrapped it up and ended the war.

Dayspring
11-09-2003, 11:50 PM
I saw it on IMAX as well. Not as loud as I thought it would be, BUT, the picture was SOOOOOO clear and crisp.

slateman
11-11-2003, 01:18 PM
the IMAX theaters rule. I live outside of D.C. and I saw Star Wars II: AOTC. Freaking unbelievable. htere is nothing cooler than a 60ft tall Yoda. And the part where Obi-Won is dodging tose charges in the atroid belt was freaking amazing. I thought my chest was gonna cave in. i hope they show Revolutions here.

FragTek
11-11-2003, 02:56 PM
I checked out Revolutions on the IMAX on the release date at 6AM (too damn early to be getting up to watch a movie!! lol)... It was so sick on the BIG BIG screen.

We have an IMAX in Spokane that was built for the Worlds Fair and Expo in '74.

I need to put an IMAX screen in my house :)

lopxtc
11-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Ill have to give IMAX another shot ... I saw SW:AotC at the IMAX in Montreal and was really turned off by it.

The big screen was nice, but it made seeing all the bad CG so much easier. I was really disappointed with it after that.

Aaron

Albinonewt
11-11-2003, 08:43 PM
I was at Imax opening night with my buddies in tow, and it made it AWESOME.