PDA

View Full Version : Simple question (i think)....

jackass'd
11-10-2003, 01:24 AM
Hey is a easy one, but one i don't know the answer to;

What is an 'omega' rail? Is it a type of rail like dye, benchmark etc or is it for a specific marker like a rt pro or emag?

Also what is the rail on a emag?

If someone could clear this up for me, that would be cool. :D

xadamx
11-10-2003, 01:31 AM
an omega rail is a rail that they dont make anymore and are hard to come by. tunaman used to sell them because he had a crap load of them but hes keeping the rest for tuna mags. it fits all mags i do believe. the rail on an emag is just a stock emag rail.

jackass'd
11-10-2003, 01:42 AM
thanks man. One more Q, can you attach a intelli to a stock emag rail?

Or can you attach a emag battery pack to a normal mag rail?

xadamx
11-10-2003, 01:48 AM
im not sure about that one. somebody will answer it soon though im sure

maglover52
11-10-2003, 02:15 AM
i think you would have to modify it. but you couldnt put an emag battery pack onto an intelly without some heavy modifying.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Someone on here put a hyper frame on their E-Mag a while ago, so I dont see why you couldnt put an intelli on. And with the battery, the battery on Emags does NOT attacth to the rail, it actually slides up the grip frame and then a thumbscrey secures it. So you couldn't have it with a stock rail, because Emag frames do not fit on AM/MM Rails. But if you are talking about an RT Pro rail, then yes, it would work with a stock RT Pro rail I believe.

Timmee
11-10-2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
Someone on here put a hyper frame on their E-Mag a while ago, so I dont see why you couldnt put an intelli on. And with the battery, the battery on Emags does NOT attacth to the rail, it actually slides up the grip frame and then a thumbscrey secures it. So you couldn't have it with a stock rail, because Emag frames do not fit on AM/MM Rails. But if you are talking about an RT Pro rail, then yes, it would work with a stock RT Pro rail I believe.

Since when does the E-Mag frame not fit on a standard rail? The hole spacing is the same on both rails. The only major differences between the rails are the overall length of the rail, and how the sear pin is captured.

FragTek
11-11-2003, 02:01 AM
Do Omega Rails fit E-Mags.... I have heard that they dont, thought I would make sure.