PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 How is yours?

joeski206
11-10-2003, 10:37 AM
<b> Has anyone put in the level 10 and had flawless operation? No problems and still working?? Seems like a lot of guys have problems and issues....... looking for opinions prior to getting one for my classic RT. The last thing I want is another tempermental part that I have to constantly babysit and tinker with.

Dayspring
11-10-2003, 10:40 AM
Set it up, and after the oring broke in, I haven't looked at it once.

Kevmaster
11-10-2003, 11:09 AM
set it up on my old Micro E, ran for 30,000 shots without disassembly perfectly. Oiled every 1000 shots or so. Not one chop or leak. I loved it. Sold that for an X-Mag. Around 10,000 shots later, still no leaks and only two chops

worth EVERY DOLLAR you spend!

phyregod
11-10-2003, 11:19 AM
Don't just get it out of the box and slap it on the gun. you have to tune it. It took me a few hours and a few tanks of air, but I got it just right. It WONT chop and since tuning it, i've not had to mess with it at all.

PRPB
11-10-2003, 11:35 AM
Mine works ok. It still will chop a ball here and there, but that's because I been having trouble fine tuning it. I also have a small leak I can't seem to stop. If I had more time I would have tried fixing it, but I have someone looking at it. So when I get it back it should be working right.

I used a mag that had it working to it's fullest. No matter how how much I tried to get it to chop it would not.

Hexis
11-10-2003, 11:36 AM
My first LX is in my ReTro valve. It has worked flawlessly the entire time I have had it. I purchased it in the first beta batch. My EMag came with it installed and it has worked perfectly the entire time.

Remember for every person that's having trouble there is a larger number that have things working perfectly and are not posting about it.

FragTek
11-10-2003, 11:47 AM
It took me awhile to get my LX tuned up... You have to break the LX in, and keep downsizing your carriers (I think you are supposed to downsize 3 times until its perfectly tuned).

But, as of recently everything has been working fine, no chops at all!

Thats about to be even more true when I get my ACE installed.

fire1811
11-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Set it up, and after the oring broke in, I haven't looked at it once.

same here

PRPB
11-10-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by FragTek
It took me awhile to get my LX tuned up... You have to break the LX in, and keep downsizing your carriers (I think you are supposed to downsize 3 times until its perfectly tuned).

But, as of recently everything has been working fine, no chops at all!

Thats about to be even more true when I get my ACE installed.

Hmm I did not know that you had to down size the carriers. Maybe that is what's wrong with mine.

ShooterJM
11-10-2003, 01:54 PM
Haven't had an issue with it at all! It's been great and I don't regret buying it for a second.

Marek
11-10-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by PRPB

Hmm I did not know that you had to down size the carriers. Maybe that is what's wrong with mine.

If it leaks down the barrel, then you go to a smaller size. It took me a while also to mess around with it, but after I finally got it to work, no problems.

xen_100
11-10-2003, 03:05 PM
took me 20 minutes to put it in and it worked right off. I did have to change from the stock spring to the cut spring after it broke in. but that is it.

JT2002
11-10-2003, 03:06 PM
the lvlx in my trix is pretty sweet. ;) :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Creative Mayhem
11-10-2003, 03:07 PM
My Xmag hasn't had an issue. I've oiled it once, and that's it. Its a tool virgin..:D no tools have touched my valve, well at least since I have had it.