PDA

View Full Version : shooting problems............

frost
11-10-2003, 12:26 PM
when i pull the trigger on my automag with classic valve (no valve 10) for about a few seconds air leaks out the front of my valve any help on this would be great

Dayspring
11-10-2003, 12:38 PM
Change your powertube oring.

If that doesn't fix it, get a spacer kit and change the spacer to a different length.

PyRo
11-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Or rather than get spacers if the PT o-ring doesn't fix it get the level x :)

frost
11-10-2003, 12:59 PM
it just started doing this today so i dont think it would be the spacers it could be the power tube oring idk but ive this gun for 6 months and i have used it aleast 6 times since then :confused:

LaW
11-10-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by frost
it just started doing this today so i dont think it would be the spacers it could be the power tube oring idk but ive this gun for 6 months and i have used it aleast 6 times since then :confused:

With the spacers its not uncommon to have to change them around suddenly. Back when I had lvl7, one day i'd have a certain spacer but due to different weather i'd have to change it. It could very well be the spacer, or could be the pt oring as well.

frost
11-11-2003, 01:09 PM
not sayin ur wrong but when i play iam playing at an indoor feild where the temp is controled so i dont think it would be the weather

LaW
11-11-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by frost
not sayin ur wrong but when i play iam playing at an indoor feild where the temp is controled so i dont think it would be the weather

doesn't matter, it could easily just need to be changed at random, i gave weather as a good example...

PyRo
11-11-2003, 01:55 PM
You might need new spacers as your bolt and sear wear down.