PDA

View Full Version : Is my friend's marker legal?

hostage
11-10-2003, 09:25 PM
A couple of my friends said they could do about 20bps I was very skeptical. I let them use my marker and they shot as fast as I did 12ish. They handed me there's and I started to shoot it, and when I started to rail on it, it just picked up a went about 20bps. Is that legal? They are pretty big into tournies and they said it was the marker kicking it self.
-Doron

Python14
11-10-2003, 09:31 PM
well, technically no. What he has is called "Ungodly Trigger Bounce". It's a disease markers catch that makes them shoot unnaturally fast. The truth of the matter is this. Most fields will probably ask him to turn his debounce up a smidge. However, if can probably just make his trigger pull a hair longer and curb some of those problems. Eitherway, it's not gonna get him in too much trouble. Probably won't make him popular with the redneck newbs in camo shooting old Spyder Compacts which in my experience are worse than any ref or field owner you might deal with.

Gosh I dislike redneck newbs in camo with old spyder compacts.:p

chizle97
11-10-2003, 10:18 PM
Not in Japan! HAR HAR HAR:p Sounds like mad bounce. Tighter tension spring could do it. would add a little wright to the pull but lessen the bounce.

_~MeGa*UlE*mAg~_
11-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Hey~

If you ask me I would say that your friend is either one good Marker tuner or he is just stupid and luckily got it to bounce like hell. Also Iw as wondering what kind of marker he is using. Cause my friends and I have been messen with my E-blade and can only get it to do 16BPS and nothing has a bigger bounce back than a cocker, unless you are using a ****in retro trigger on a mag or a A5 with those gay *** response triggers.

~In conclution if it is a highend maker rippin, Keep it how it is.

LaterZ

hostage
11-10-2003, 11:50 PM
bushy
-Doron

FragTek
11-11-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by _~MeGa*UlE*mAg~_

...my friends and I have been messen with my E-blade and can only get it to do 16BPS and nothing has a bigger bounce back than a cocker...

Well, E-Blades really arent good past about 16bps :) Cockers in general really arent good much past that.

FallNAngel
11-11-2003, 12:53 AM
sure they are... they've gotten cockers to fire at 25bps I believe...

Fixion
11-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by FallNAngel
sure they are... they've gotten cockers to fire at 25bps I believe...

Sandridge cockers can do 20+

mcveighr
11-11-2003, 07:51 AM
With balls? You've got to account for the closed boltedness.

bunkermaster10
11-11-2003, 08:02 AM
Timmys, Vikings, Trixies, and Bushies. I've seen them all go to 20bps. But thats w/ the lowest DBounce.

Timmee
11-11-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by hostage
bushy
-Doron

Do they have a trigger spring in there? I tried my BM2K without a trigger spring (so the microswitch was the only thing pushing the trigger forward). The trigger was extremely light, but it wasn't anywhere near field legal (getting 5-6 shots per pull).

afrankart
11-11-2003, 05:04 PM
I can set my viking up so that there is no bounce at all detectable, but once you start getting past 12ish bps it kinda takes off on its own, occasionally boosting to 17-18 bps. That is with no sweetspot whatsoever. I am not sure why, and I know I am not actually shooting it that fast, but it sure would pass any ref's bounce test.

Derman2k
11-11-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by afrankart
I can set my viking up so that there is no bounce at all detectable, but once you start getting past 12ish bps it kinda takes off on its own, occasionally boosting to 17-18 bps. That is with no sweetspot whatsoever. I am not sure why, and I know I am not actually shooting it that fast, but it sure would pass any ref's bounce test.

WAS Board?

afrankart
11-11-2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Derman2k

WAS Board?

yup