PDA

View Full Version : yet another impulse question..this time about the strange

triggerman
11-10-2003, 10:47 PM
I read in paint magizine that you can order the 03 strange vision with an I-frame. But when I called smart parts they said it wasn't possible.. does any body know where I can order one with the I-frame? they said mabe I could order it from hyper sport works, but I can't find there number and I heard a roumor that hyper sport works burned down. so I turn to yall. some one help O and does any one know if the 03 strange has a removable feed neck? I want it with a low rise or no rise.

poolshark5226
11-10-2003, 11:01 PM
Yes you can from HSW...one of their buildings burned down, they have a few so I think you should be fine. Stranges and all production Impies have threaded feednecks. www.impulseownersgroup.com ....a forum for Impulse owners...maybe you should, you know, ask Impulse questions there? Sorry and I'm usually not the guy who says things like this, but jeebus the internet is your friend! Type in Impulse Information into a search engine and IOG will come up! This isnt a forum for Impy info!
/end rant

triggerman
11-10-2003, 11:08 PM
thank you I will look there for there knowlage. but I do apreciate the ao opinions as well.