PDA

View Full Version : What do I need? New PT oring or PT spacer

spectra260
11-11-2003, 12:50 AM
I have came to the conclusion that I either need a bigger size PT spacer or PT oring and bolt spring.

When rapidly fireing my gun it will start to die out like its choking for air and then it will stop shooting. I noticed the bolt is sticking a little bit up thru the powerfeed so I push it back and it re-cocks and can fire again.

I dont have lvl10, the person who sold it to me said he got a new bolt put in when he sent it to agd. I believe its the foamie bolt he said.

My question is what would be the problem, would I need a new bigger size spacer, PT oring and or bolt spring

Thanks,

Rope a Dope
11-11-2003, 01:40 AM
http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=287&CATID=5

Yeah... that should take care of all your problems, and then some.

:D

spectra260
11-11-2003, 02:17 AM
Ya I plan on getting that but in the mean time what part would I have to get to fix my problem? Just need quick fix for I can go this weekend.

BajaBoy
11-11-2003, 02:43 PM
Put a new oring in, and try the .220 spacer and go from there..

Leak= use smaller spacer
stick= use larger

spectra260
11-11-2003, 03:05 PM
well I guess the cheapist way would be to get just the bolt spring and PT oring alone and then the spacer kit. It comes to $16.00 then $22.79 after shipping. So its still cheaper then just getting rt parts kit plus if I end up finding out that I need new spacer I got it.

aghhh! now im thinking of just buying lvl10 instead of spending 20 on this! Only thing holding me back is me thinking that some reason ill mess up while installing :p

Things always go wrong for me :( LOL

Rope a Dope
11-11-2003, 04:23 PM
Oh the lvl X is easy to install, you just gotta do it once and then you'll be an expert. Read the instructions, do a search and you can find a video on how to install it. You'll be fine.

spectra260
11-11-2003, 04:33 PM
Cool I found some videos on how to install it. One last question, is the performence besides just stoping ball breaks any better or worse than just stock or foamie bolt?

PyRo
11-11-2003, 04:49 PM
Not really, it just prevents ball breaks. Oh and it increases range and accuracy by 4x by adding extra elves (if you take that statment seriously your a not smart person).

Rumble
11-12-2003, 06:30 PM
WOW, i was in the exact situation, my bolt was sticking, so i was going to buy a spacer kit, but then i just got a lvl 10 instead!:D (buy a lvl 10) lol