PDA

View Full Version : best place to buy paintball stuff online?

triggerman
11-11-2003, 01:57 PM
where Is the best place to buy paintball guns&gear online?

Tunaman
11-11-2003, 02:28 PM
;) :D

hAppy
11-11-2003, 02:36 PM
well since tunaman is advertising himself... lol

sure you can buy it off him

pbgear.com has been good to me for quite some time

firstcallpaintball ****ed up 1 of my orders in a positive way, therefore they re stupid and id stay away from em

countypaintball, the owner or w/e is a nice guy, hes been good to me

68Classic
11-11-2003, 05:08 PM
Well, non mag stuff, I like paintballwizard.com. For AGD products, RogueFactor is the way to go.

NJPaint
11-11-2003, 05:21 PM
Automag stuff,

Roguefactor, Tunaman and the AGD Store

Everything else,

www.pbgear.com, www.firstcallpaintball.com

pbgear is the cheapest on the net, but has stocking problems.

pbcustom98
11-11-2003, 05:42 PM
ive never had a problem with them. i dont see why people seem to hate them so much. very cheap prices, and i get the stuff in 2-3 days with regular ground shipping :)

Daniel

Cryer
11-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman
;) :D

lol, I saw the title of this thread and I thought I could get in before you guys...:rolleyes: :p

But yeah, IMO dont buy from any of the larger online stores like pbgear, etc. every time ive dealt with one, its chaos. Its best to search for a good local shop or to get someone like Tunaman, Rogue, or any of the other dealers here. (there are dealers here who sell more than just mags, too...)

Cryer
11-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by xXhAppyAznXx
firstcallpaintball ****ed up 1 of my orders in a positive way, therefore they re stupid and id stay away from em

remindes me... I played with this dude a couple of years ago who ordered a classic timmi for 600 and they sent him a brand new GZ. Needless to say, he didn't complain

maglover52
11-11-2003, 06:51 PM
yeah tunaman for mag parts every thing else check out paintballonline.com and call them to cause they have alot more than they do online my bro works there.