PDA

View Full Version : ****AO Day T shirt logo - samples - check it out****

cphilip
11-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Now this is final design but not with color thread yet. Just wanted you to get an idea of these

AO logo and first line of text in Blue. Then second and third line in Orange

Placed on White Haynes Beefy T on left Breast pocket area.

Teris first and second lines in Green and last line in Orange. Placed on Right Sleeve.

http://scoot.net/gallery/bbs/AODayshirtslogos.jpg

These are being presold to attendee's and will be Sold at event as well and any leftovers after event will go on sale here. Limited sizes available. See AO SE thread for details but just wanted to make sure the people not coming see them. Or have someone pick you one up!

cphilip
11-11-2003, 06:17 PM
No one has a comment? Kind ones accepted. Mean ones rejected! :D

dansim
11-11-2003, 06:22 PM
whos teris and why are they on the shirt?

and for some reason i keep readint teTris

cphilip
11-11-2003, 06:32 PM
You would have to look on the Event thread to know that. Its explained there.

Event Sponsors they are. That means they provided money. We like money...They bought the raw shirts as a matter of fact!

If anyone out there wants THIER name or company on an AO event shirt then it can be bought.

Thats the way it works in Paintball, as well as the rest of the world for that matter. Thats how we can bring you cheap events and all is for SOMEONE ELSE to partialy pay for them. And we more and more would rather it not all come out of your own pocket. We more and more want to enlist people in giving you the cheapest event possible. Sponsors are essentialy Advertisers. Thats what they get out of it. We control what they look like and what they say in the negotiations but they are people willing to submit to that control and still willing to pay to get thier name out to the public. There will be more. I hope. Maybe not this year but next year these T's may be so cheap you will almost get one if you just show up! If I find enough of these Sponsors. Thats my goal.

The key thing you can do for me is not only show up but buy these shirts this year. The more we sell the more money goes to the Clemson team BUT the main thing is it gives me some bargaining power. The more I can say they will reach the more they will pay to "reach". Its the name of the game. So support your AO meets. And any sponsors that get on board. They will mean something to this kind of event someday. Something that in the long run benefits you.

pito189
11-11-2003, 07:23 PM
Are they shirts going to be that color? :eek:

How much are they?

cphilip
11-11-2003, 07:30 PM
Dooooh!

I thought I made it clear that this a sample done on scrap cloth (of random color) in and done in white thread to get the lettering right. And so no....thats not the colors at all.

Go back up and re-read... I listed them above... read carefully. You'll see it. Above it lists all the colors the threads WILL be and it says on WHITE Haynes Beefy T's. I want you to use your imagination for now.

I should have actual picts of the shirts AS THEY WILL BE DONE in the next day or so. Because we starting to crank em out tomorrow.

Everything you want to know is on the event thread.... Prices and everything

pito189
11-11-2003, 07:55 PM
Don't lie to me you added that white part...

Maybe I should open my eyes, I read that like 3 times, and didn't see it.

cphilip
11-11-2003, 08:02 PM
LOL! Thats cool pito. You actualy did me a service by making me point it out more clearly.

You see the thread where the prices are linked is in my signature right?

pito189
11-11-2003, 08:23 PM
Yup found the prices. I will be getting an XL short sleeve one. hehe, I can't wait for the 22nd.

:D

cphilip
11-11-2003, 08:27 PM
Great. I make a note of that and hold you one. And in a day or so I should have the actual shirt up to look at.

Keep watching that main thread. There is something new every day!

swat150
11-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Hey great work, cant wait for the t-shirts to come out. Any ways keep up the great work!

cphilip
11-11-2003, 08:38 PM
Thanks. We may have some left over and they will go on sale here after the event. Most likley will be limited sizes in L and XL. They are limited. Only making 85 total of them and half those are spoken for by event people so far. But I think there will be some left anyway.