PDA

View Full Version : stupid person who works at my bros work.

maglover52
11-11-2003, 06:59 PM
this guy that works at my bros work is the guy that buys all the stuff anf keeps everything in stock for the shop. ok on with the story. they are one of the biggest shops/distibuters in the west and in the country and they are out of almost everything. they have hardly any spyders but they have plenty of halo b's. they have 3 black halos 3 clear halos 2 blue halos and 50 red halos! yeah he bought 50 red halos! he is an idiot! they have like no barrels in stock either! but plenty of red halo's! so if u want a red halo go to paintballonline.com

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-11-2003, 07:12 PM
i think it's time for a salary cut or just fire the guy. but...what is his side of the story? there could be something more to this.

SpongeBobSquarePants
11-11-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by maglover52
this guy that works at my bros work he is the guy that buys all the tuff anf keeps everything in stock. ok on with the story. they are one of the biggest shops/distibuters in the west and in the country and they are out of almost everything. they have hardly any spyders but they have plenty of halob's. they have 3 black halos 3 clear halos 2 blue halos and 50 red halos! yeah he bought 50 red halos! he is an idiot! they have like no barrels in stock either! but plenty of red halo's! so if u want a red halo go to paintballonline.com

Please rewrite that were it is readable to the normal human.

maglover52
11-11-2003, 07:17 PM
i dunno his side but my bro says he doesnt know jack crack about paintball (those werent the real words but i filtered them myself to make them appropriate(sp?)so i dunno. but one of the guys at my bros work went to world cup and got a vip pass from dye and its really cool! it says dye and matrix on it and dm4 and has there matrix and dm4 logos on it. and its like a straight thing then it like snaps and rolls up around your wrist its really cool!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-11-2003, 07:19 PM
lol spongebob are you saying i'm not a normal human?

well...now that i think about it...spongebob is right. i did get my finger stuck in a barrel.

maglover52
11-11-2003, 07:22 PM
ok i rewriten it so its easyer to read.

sneakyhacker420
11-11-2003, 07:26 PM
that guy is retarded :rolleyes:

trev_pbller
11-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Which one :D

Trev