Carnage
11-11-2003, 07:18 PM
Guys heres what I am intrested in

-Kaner Barrel System
-Pipe
-Freak
-Scepter
-Dye Boomstick

Give me some pro/cons on each one. Accuracy, how loud, best for the price, etc..

I really want one of these for my warp ule body. Help me out!

FreakBaller12
11-11-2003, 07:45 PM
do you want a kit or 1 barrel, make up your mind there to narrow the choices

TheDuelist
11-11-2003, 07:56 PM
Kaner- never used one

Pipe- never used but have heard nothing but positive things about it

Freak- I own a freak kit. It shoots well and if properly matched with the paint it is accurate. I didn't find it to be a very quiet barrle but then again i never really worried about the noise

Scepter- My barrel of choice. The inserts are sturdier than the freak and I think it looks better. Assembly is better than the freak in my opinion. I picked up a 3 insert kit for $135 w/ a stainless back.

Boomstick- Good single barrel if you use the same type of paint most of the time. With a good paint match it shoots well and is fairly quiet. A bit expensive compared to a lot of the other barrels available out there.

Keep in mind I am basing this info on my personal opinion. There are plenty of others out there that will disagree with me on some or all of my points. Ultimately its your money and your decision. If you get a chance find some ballers in your area and try as many of these barrels as possible before you buy.

Carnage
11-11-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by toyotaboy12
do you want a kit or 1 barrel, make up your mind there to narrow the choices

I want kits.

The boomstick is there because I am pretty intrested in it even though it is not a kit.

So far I think the scepter is winning.. Some reason it just attracts me like a fly..

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
11-12-2003, 03:47 AM
I use a Kaner Barrel System for my xmag...I like it...it shoots darts. Not only that, but you essentially get 3 barrels because they have 4 backs and 3 fronts.