PDA

View Full Version : Ok now... I want you to be real carefull here with the Beaver jokes....

cphilip
11-11-2003, 09:29 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102798,00.html

Go Girls Scouts of America!

MantisMag
11-11-2003, 10:14 PM
i wonder if there are a lot of peta members living in alaska...

fcpchop
11-11-2003, 10:14 PM
ahahahahahahahahahahah, thats friggin hilarious, i thought it was a joke or suttin, the girls r killign beavers, but in a good way:)

FragTek
11-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Troop 34 is pimp :)

cphilip
11-11-2003, 10:17 PM
take it from ole unka Phil boys... there ain't nothing better than a skint Beaver....

hey now! ;)

spazzed
11-11-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
take it from ole unka Phil boys... there ain't nothing better than a skint Beaver....

hey now! ;)

rotflmao...now that's classic!! :D :cool:

cphilip
11-11-2003, 10:25 PM
I been told that the right of passage from Brownie to Girl Scout up there is Skinnin your Beaver. Any truth to that you think?

Aahahahaha.... I crack myself up.

BobTheCow
11-11-2003, 10:27 PM
<b>PETA</b> = <b>P</b>eople <b>E</b>ating <b>T</b>asty <b>A</b>nimals :p

Girl scouts being taught how to skin their own beavers... need we say more?!? :cool:

MantisMag
11-11-2003, 10:28 PM
it's good that they're teaching the girls skills that will be useful in their adult lives.

(take that how you want it. ;))

jdev
11-11-2003, 10:28 PM
phil.. c'mon now. you cant post something like this and expect the comment:

"the age 10-12 is the prime age to learn to how to skin a beaver"

not to be said.

damn, I can make mittens and a hat.

ok, im leaving this thread before something bad happens.

:D

cphilip
11-11-2003, 10:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! I should close this shouldn't I? I found that so funny on so many levels....

fcpchop
11-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

hey now! ;)

hehhe now that clasic is going in the sig

goat
11-11-2003, 10:50 PM
This is straight outta the article

"Beavers are a valuable source of education for our young people,"

"Almost everything about beavers is good except when they flood your yard or knock down live trees."

Boy what a tempting thread, I could get in all kinds of trouble with this one (Hand goes over mouth) MPPHHPHPHPPPPPHHHHHHHHH and Mmmmppphhhh skint!

:eek:

Ov3rmind
11-11-2003, 10:57 PM
This is what happens when you give beavers too much wood.

PyRo
11-11-2003, 10:59 PM
Killing beavers? I think BlackVCG is going to cry :)

Tunaman
11-11-2003, 11:01 PM
Well I think its great that they did this. I used to trap muskrats till they banned steel leg-hold traps in jersey. People have been trapping animals since the beginning of time...and they are still here arent they? Bless the Boy Scouts and the Girl Scouts for making GREAT moral decisions of late. We need more of this!;) :D :p

jdev
11-11-2003, 11:07 PM
ok, i had to get a few more in before the thread closes.

"Working under close supervision, the girls used knives to skin the beavers."

-ive never used a knife to skin a beaver, nor have i seen this method practiced. im intrigued. maybe i shall join these "girl scouts"

"" he state-run Take a Kid Trapping program is aimed at controlling flooding and other damage caused by an increasing number of beavers along the lower Chena River in Fairbanks. It is open to kids as young as 7"

-my son is definitely getting into the beaver trapping business @ an early age. make poppa proud!

" "Trapping may not be pretty, but the girls understand the seriousness and huge responsibility of taking a life," Boylan said."

-jesus. she has no idea does she?

""They understand that when humans impact their environment, they become ultimately responsible for maintaining a healthy population of the animals they have to coexist with in these urban centers.""

-hahahahahah :taps nose:

" "Beavers are a valuable source of education for our young people,""

-had i learned about beavers at such a young age like these fine scouts, i may be a better man.

bah, who am i kidding.. ;)

""Their carcasses can used in many ways -- for food, for warm garments. Almost everything about beavers is good except when they flood your yard or knock down live trees.""

-ohhhh man.. im trying to hold back here.

annnd it failed.

beaver meat is best eaten with steak sauce. :)

and you cant generally used skinned beavers for warm garments. but you can cuddle with them for temporary warmth.

oh god.. phil, close it now, or im coming back

:D:D:D:D

cphilip
11-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Bwhahahaha...

Your right of course Joey D. I can hardly stand it myself so I better go ahead and close it. I gonna get us all in trouble. :(

Funny stuff though guys. Funny stuff. :D\

God Bless them Girl Scouts and their Skint Beavers. I wanna got to Alaska more than ever now!

cphilip
11-11-2003, 11:12 PM
Bwhahahaha...

Your right of course Joey D. I can hardly stand it myself so I better go ahead and close it. I gonna get us all in trouble. :(

Funny stuff though guys. Funny stuff. :D

God Bless them Girl Scouts and their Skint Beavers. I wanna got to Alaska more than ever now!

Miscue
11-12-2003, 12:13 AM
Gotta teach 'em young.