PDA

View Full Version : Helping Hands and Hearts

DJBacon06
11-11-2003, 10:17 PM
HHH is a program that is brought up every year around thanksgiving time/Christmas time at my school. The purpose of this program is to collect any money donations of any sort and use them to buy certain items for those that are less fortunate. These items can be anything from food, to Christmas presents the family can not afford to give to their children. This truly is a very good cause and best of all...IT'S TAX DEDUCTABLE!!! If you feel that you would like to donate any money to HHH, please contact me via E-mail(joeycarlson@nrfp.net) or AIM(DJBacon06) and I can give you details on how to donate your contribution.
Again, this is a very good cause and you will be given the good warm feeling of knowing you helped out the needy.

Thanks to everybody,
JC

Fixion
11-12-2003, 02:52 AM
I have no income (so no taxes), since I don't have a job. But, bump for a good cause.

FragTek
11-12-2003, 10:52 AM
I'll prolly make a donation a little closer to Christmas, when is the cutoff deadline for donations?

DJBacon06
11-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Fixion: Thanks for the up.
FragTek: I'm not quite sure, I will find out tomarrow at school and let ya know.
Thanks

DJBacon06
11-17-2003, 05:01 PM
Sorry it took so long to figure this out....but the deadline is November 25th for donations. This really is a good cause!