PDA

View Full Version : Q-loaders

ERut
11-11-2003, 11:14 PM
You seen these?

www.qloader.com

How does that work? Eh, I dont think I'd ever want one.

FooTemps
11-11-2003, 11:17 PM
wow, their mounts are kinda really stupid.... I bet someone could make a killing making custom mounts for those since they seem to be done pretty craptastically.

Then again, I think the mount is just a prototype. I doubt they'd stick a huge freaking aluminum tube on the mount like that...

FragTek
11-11-2003, 11:20 PM
The Q Loaders will be great. They have been in development for some time now.

The mount underneath the barrel seems like the most effiecient place to put it. But with the incredible feed rate that it has, along with how fast you can reload it should be an unbeateable system!

Can't wait for em!

Mag_SEAL-6
11-11-2003, 11:23 PM
basically uses a helical drive system using a torsion/compression spring taht kinda forces balls up. holds 140, utilizes a warp-type hose, "supposedly" does 30 cps+. anyone heard of a cost? i heard a rumorous price that was insanely ridiculous.

FooTemps
11-11-2003, 11:24 PM
The word is that the qloader setup will be like 2 or 3 times more expensive than the warp.

FragTek
11-11-2003, 11:29 PM
I read somewhere that they only hold 100 rds. opposed to 140 like stated above.

The price I believe is $210....

If you check out the pix on the Q Loader site they have a bomb *** dual feed setup so you NEVER have stop shooting to reload, thats so tight.

FooTemps
11-11-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by FragTek
I read somewhere that they only hold 100 rds. opposed to 140 like stated above.

The price I believe is $210....

If you check out the pix on the Q Loader site they have a bomb *** dual feed setup so you NEVER have stop shooting to reload, thats so tight.

210? wow, that's dropped considerably, i remember someone saying 260 to 300.

Hahaha, dual only? I bet there's a chance you could go triple or quadruple pod loading.

FragTek
11-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Yeah, u could go with as many as you could find a place to mount.

That would just be too cool.

As far as the price, I may be wrong. Now that you have mentioned $260, that number rings a bell. Maybe it was $310 when they were first thinking of a price for it.

breg
11-12-2003, 12:25 AM
Personally, I don't like the Q-Loader. I just think that it looks too funky. What I do like about the Q-Loader is that now there is one more person out there that is trying to solve the problem of top mounted loaders. Though I'll bet that they become quite popular.

FragTek
11-12-2003, 12:31 AM
The new VL 'Ngine is funky lookin' :) Yet i absolutely love its funkiness!

FooTemps
11-12-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by FragTek
The new VL 'Ngine is funky lookin' :) Yet i absolutely love its funkiness!

The concept I love, but the funkiness is hideous! lol

I'd take the qloader over the ngine