PDA

View Full Version : Automag "tool repair kit"

GT
11-11-2003, 11:47 PM
This is great!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3637406505&category=10554

Personally all I need is a nickel, allen wrench, and a dental pic.

xadamx
11-12-2003, 12:03 AM
haha all i ever needed was an allen wrench. then again i never had an emag :rolleyes:

FooTemps
11-12-2003, 12:12 AM
nickle, allen wrench, dental pick... those are my tools! But I carry a whole bunch of stuff with me anyway just in case anyone else needs help... or if I really screw up and I get something stuck...

ZAust
11-12-2003, 12:45 AM
i love how they include about 30 allens, when all you need is one.

FooTemps
11-12-2003, 01:05 AM
I thought you needed 2

jtoothman25
11-12-2003, 03:53 AM
You need one for the grips, the 1/8th for most everything. Also, the bottom of the battery pack is a different size. The Trigger sensor is an even different size.

cledford
11-12-2003, 07:41 AM
I've lost a lor of respect for I&I over the years - and now it's sunk even futher. Basically, they threw together a crappy tool kit, likely stocked with crap tools made in China, and then "market" it as targeted at a specific marker.

I didn't bother to look, but would bet they have an "Impulse tool kit", an "Angel tool Kit", a "timmy tool kit" and so on.

What a joke :(

BTW, I've got a special designed Emag dental pick specially designed for getting at those hard to remove orings ;)

-Calvin

Pacifist_Farmer
11-12-2003, 10:08 AM
Ive stopped carrying tools to the field, if I cant fix it by hand on the field I pobably cant fix it with tools on the field either

Phil
11-12-2003, 10:57 AM
It is listed on their website as a generic gun repair kit for $19.99. Thats a pretty good deal for what you get even if they are cheap tools. Try taking your makro line off or your hopper apart with a nickle, dental pick and one allen wrench.;) If I hadn't already purchased that stuff individually I would pick one up.

mcveighr
11-12-2003, 04:37 PM
Personally all I need is a nickel, allen wrench, and a dental pic.

Don't even need the dental pick usually!

ramennoodles
11-12-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by mcveighr

Don't even need the dental pick usually!
Yeah, BUT! look how close is name looks to McGuiver, coincidence? i think not. Anyway, in all the magazines they do this as well with their "Black Dragun" package they include fifty thousand allenwrenches and call it a tool kit.

mcveighr
11-12-2003, 07:17 PM
That is kinda like mcguiver. whoa.

I wish I had that many allen keys, somebody stole all my good ones...

the_next_guy_
11-12-2003, 07:48 PM
because you need metric AND standard allen wrenches to fix a mag:rolleyes:

logamus
11-12-2003, 08:05 PM
i need a new allen key as i dont know my own strengh and darn near stripped out the nut. the key is beginning to round off so its show now too. yet another trip to lowes is in the works.

Tunaman
11-12-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Phil
It is listed on their website as a generic gun repair kit for $19.99. Thats a pretty good deal for what you get even if they are cheap tools. Try taking your makro line off or your hopper apart with a nickle, dental pick and one allen wrench.;) If I hadn't already purchased that stuff individually I would pick one up. Right one Brotha! Don't mock any tool kit...because you will DEFINTELY need it and much more. Tools are your friend. Tools are what makes the money. One can NEVER have enough tools. I buy a new tool almost every day. Can't wait till tomorrow! :D ;) :p :cool: