PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Doc's Mag -> Cocker Adapter??

robertjuric
11-12-2003, 03:08 AM
I was wanting to see if anyone had a pic of one on a classic.

Or if you can answer me where it sticks out past the classic body or not??

Albinonewt
11-12-2003, 07:09 AM
I almost did, but then just got ULE.

So I can almost give an informed opinion.

robertjuric
11-12-2003, 07:44 AM
wow thanx for the help :rolleyes:

:D

Duke Henry
11-12-2003, 08:04 AM
I use it on my Emag. (Patiently waiting for a good looking warp ULE body). It works great - have had no problems with it at all.

I would recommend you pickup an extra nubbin or two, in case you can't easily get them locally!

Edit: WARPIG also reviewed it at:

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/barrels/magadapt/

Doc Nickel
11-12-2003, 08:28 AM
The insert is far shorter than any factory twist-lock type 'Mag body (Minimag, E-Mag, Classic, even Sydarm.)

It's actually about 1/2" inside all of them, can't see it at all when the barrel's attached.

As for the nubbins, it's the same one the Intimidators and Vikings/Excaliburs use, as well as some VLM 'Cockers and about forty-'leven Spyder clones. And I haven't worn one out yet. :)

Doc.

Kellen_p8nt
11-12-2003, 08:35 AM
well how do i out this simply....they kcik muchas buttas.

I was actually have huge trouble one day and my my mag barrel got stuck. So i popped in the dapter ad through on my cocker barrell.. TADA worked like a dream.

I love the thing but regretably dont need it anymore...i bought a ULE.

robertjuric
11-13-2003, 10:17 PM
Ok so it doesnt stick out, but does it make it look like the barrel is just floating inside the body?? You said it was like 1/2 from the outside edge.

Anyone got pics of one on a classic body??

Doc Nickel
11-14-2003, 01:19 AM
http://www.docsmachine.com/galleries/threadedmag.jpg

Doc.

robertjuric
11-14-2003, 08:05 AM
Ill be gettin one soon :)

DJBacon06
11-14-2003, 03:41 PM
is it possible to have a reverse adapter? so you could use your mag barrels on the ULE bodies??

schiesz
11-14-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by DJBacon06
is it possible to have a reverse adapter? so you could use your mag barrels on the ULE bodies??

ANything is possible, but take a look at the breech on the back of your mag barrel and decide for yourself if you think this type of adapter would actually work.

I'd go buy a cocker barrel.