PDA

View Full Version : winners of coolest minimag contest

The Action Figure
11-12-2003, 09:28 AM
1st place goes to pointm@n ( crazy mag man like the yellow)

2nd place goes to Bunker hugger( Love your setup but get an evolution)

3rd place goes to TACK (not really into the whole scope thig or scenario paintball but i like your setup)

FragTek
11-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Post some pix! :)

Automaggin2
11-12-2003, 12:53 PM
:confused: Did i miss it. I dont remember any contest

FragTek
11-12-2003, 03:04 PM
I dont remember seeing anything of the sort posted around, but who knows :rolleyes:

I just wanna see some pix!

pointm@n
11-12-2003, 03:14 PM
Thanks man, I've never won anything before :D :cool:

http://home.comcast.net/~acuestaj/images/yellow.jpg

LudavicoSoldier
11-12-2003, 03:19 PM
ermmm...thats not a minimag!

cledford
11-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by spleefstylez
ermmm...thats not a minimag!

Good call - there has been a fix! A non-mini won a mini beauty contest, OMG - what could be next!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
-Calvin

FragTek
11-12-2003, 03:39 PM
This is kerazy!

Nice mag btw!

The Action Figure
11-12-2003, 04:24 PM
Yeah i know but Its to awesome to overlook he put it on there so sorry for my lack of intelligence

Konigballer
11-12-2003, 04:42 PM
yes you did. This rant isnt directed towards anyone, its just me clearing up things.

Anytime you have a "minimag contest" you always get guys posting guns that have nothing remaining of their original minimag but maybe the stock rail. The only defining characteristic feature of a minimag is the mini's body...nothing else matters!:) If the gun doesnt have the minibody, it cant really be called a minimag now can it? What you would call your mag then is a "custom mag", and that sounds nice doesnt it?

I know many AO people will take any excuse to post pics of their guns, no matter how many times people have seen them......., but at least try to meet the basic criteria.

Sorry, for the rant. Its not a big deal, I just think its such a "Duh" issue that I cant understand when other people dont get it.:)

ramennoodles
11-12-2003, 04:59 PM
i do not agree, although outward apperencew of a gun might change the inside must remain the same, therefore the valve assebly should remain the same, that one thing that has "minimag" emblazoned on it.

pointm@n
11-12-2003, 05:34 PM
I would just like to defend myself here a bit. I read the rules and entered accordingly. There were many nice markers, and I didn't think I had a chance compared to them but I entered just to see how it would do.

Originally posted by Gideon1331
MINIMAG CONTEST

Rules
1. only minimags and automag 68 are allowed
2. must post pictures only
3.contest ends november 8
4. winner gets credit for coolest mag

You can read the full thread here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105068&highlight=MINIMAG+CONTEST

It was an honor just being nominated :D :p

Konigballer
11-12-2003, 06:09 PM
ramennoodles, so the stock valve, which most people get rid of anyways, says Minimag on it. So what!? Its the exact same valve as on the stock mag! It just happens to say something different.

The only actual design difference between the classic mag and the minimag ,besides the placement of the airline and vertical attachment, is the friggin' Minibody. Its what says "hey, I've got a Minimag" regardless of what valve, or set up he has on it.

Hell, pointman does'nt even have the mini valve. Pointman, you dont have to defend yourself. The "Minimag Contest" was really just a "Mag Contest" with the wrong name and you DO have a nice mag:)