PDA

View Full Version : some help with vert body

Jdogg
11-12-2003, 10:19 AM
hello all
i have been in the game for about 4 years now. i have been out for a whole and so much has changed. I have just went to country club; which i might add is one B.A. field!!! bla bla bla, i am now buying a vert body for my rt. I was told that it is a older one that they dont make any more?i not sure what the exact name of it is but it: is smaller length wise, and it has a high rise on it factory stock. well my question is if i will have to modify my current rail for it to bolt up? Next when i get the level ten will i have to do any thing or will it just drop in? i thank you all for your time and input and who knows we may meet on the field or already have!

FragTek
11-12-2003, 11:22 AM
That body will bolt right up for you, I had one of these bodies on my minimag. As far as the lvl 10, it is a drop in kit, but it takes some fine-tuning. If you aren't familiar with tuning the LX I would just take it to your local proshop and have them do it. It can be frustrating if you have never done it before.

We usually get about 5-6 kids in the shop a week that need their LX tuned.

ChucktheMAGician
11-12-2003, 10:04 PM
Welcome to AO! It reads like when you mentioned older you were talking about the body? If so, as mentioned, yeah it will fit. If by older you were also referring to your RT then it won't fit. This could be your answer tho, http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=423&CATID=5 If you have a newer RT Pro you'll be fine. Level 10 is a great addition, but can be very frustrating to learn and figure out. Read up and you should be fine http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40904 Of course if you're still having problems come back here and someone will help ya out!

Jdogg
11-13-2003, 08:39 AM
Hey thanks for your input! is the level ten really that hard io install, i read how to do it in APG and it dident seem that hard?

Jacob

Dayspring
11-13-2003, 10:04 AM
It's really not hard at all. Some people are just more mechanically inclined than others.

If you buy the kit, it comes with a CD and video that shows how to do it all.