PDA

View Full Version : whats better? 12v revvy intellifeed or and egg/halo

blakdragon21
11-12-2003, 11:14 PM
Is a 12V revvy that is intellifeed just as good as say the egg or halo?

maglover52
11-12-2003, 11:17 PM
no the halo/egg feed way faster. not even really comparible. halo egg force feeg revvy aggitated feed.

blakdragon21
11-12-2003, 11:41 PM
even if the revvy is hooked up to a intelliframe???

Grasshopper
11-13-2003, 12:02 AM
The intellifeed just gives a more consistant feed rate. With an intellifed 12v Revvy, you will get a consistant 13 bps. With just a 12v Revvy, you get 13 sometimes, and less other times.

FragTek
11-13-2003, 06:01 AM
You can intellifeed an Evo2 which makes it even cooler :)

Dbl_Edge
11-13-2003, 09:44 AM
Intellifeed an evo2? Can you please tell me how, I am quite interested in that...

MarkM
11-13-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by maglover52
no the halo/egg feed way faster. not even really comparible. halo egg force feeg revvy aggitated feed.
Close but no cigar.....Halo is a force feed. Any other loader currently on the market is gravity fed, that will include the Egg. You could include the Warpfeed as a force feed as that doesn't rely on gravity but that is a feeding sytem rather than a loader, splitting hairs with that last one but you don't mount a warpfeed on the top of a marker do you.

MarkM
11-13-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Dbl_Edge
Intellifeed an evo2? Can you please tell me how, I am quite interested in that...

Go HERE (http://www.theangelguy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63) but you are limited to the markers you can apply the idea to.

Eric Cartman
11-13-2003, 11:48 AM
Any other loader currently on the market is gravity fed, that will include the Eggo.
Sorry to split hairs, but I have to disagree with this. The Egg does apply some force on the ball stack. Not as much as the halo, that's true, but the flexible paddles allow a bit of an extra turn which does provide a small amount of force to the feed.

I'm not sure why anyone would intellifeed an Eggo. Has anyone actually found this to improve their performance?

FragTek
11-13-2003, 12:09 PM
Cartman you are right. MarkM, sorry bro but that is wrong. The Eggo is actually considered a force-fed hopper as the balls are propelled down the feedneck opposed to just agitated to make the balls fall down the feed neck.

MarkM
11-13-2003, 01:36 PM
To the two guys above this...if you guys say so.....btw Father Christmas isn't real :eek:

Cheap shot over...The Egg has a pulse in the new Z-board but as the paddles are flexible not a lot of force going on there...the Halo has a ball delivery sytem that has a disc with ball slots (for want of better wording) the balls are fed from there not the hole at the front like the Egg. Turn an Egg on its side (when full) and do the same with a Halo...which one will feed...ok both will stop but not before the Halo has allowed several balls to be fired, you can flip your marker to fire off air with an Egg you can't do the same thing with a Halo.

FragTek
11-13-2003, 01:47 PM
There is no doubt that the force feed system on a Halo has more force :)

Eric Cartman
11-13-2003, 03:40 PM
To the two guys above this...if you guys say so.....btw Father Christmas isn't real
Nothing wrong with a cheap shot here and there... but I don't get it.:confused: You'll have to forgive me, I didn't get much sleep last night (*&^%#$@ing skunk sprayed outside my apartment and the place turns into an oven if you don't have any windows open).:mad:

No argument, the halo is a true force feed, I just wanted to point out that there is a little more than just gravity working in the Eggo. There's no way it will feed as much as a halo if flipped on it's side, but you will get a couple of balls out of it where you'd get sweet fanny adams out of a revy on it's side.