PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Im Doing!!!

maglover52
11-14-2003, 03:07 AM
well im getting money for christmas and my birthday(my b-day is february 12th) and on february 21st and 22nd Pro Paintbal team Dynasty is having a clinic so im gonna give myself the best birthday present! im gonna go to california and go to dynastys clinic! it will be soo much fun meating the players on dynasty learning tips from them playing with the getting there autographs and just hanging out with them! it will be soo cool. i wish i had enough money to take my brother along! his favorit team is dynasty and im sure he wants to go but i dunno if he has enough money. the camp costs 400 per person which includes lunch for both days and a case of paint and a dynasty shirt and some other dynasty stuff. i hope my bro can go cause im sure i wont have enough to take us both.

here is what there thingy says on there web site.

Learn the best techniques in the world from the best players in the world. Feb 21 and 22. 2004
Includes two days of training from Team Dynasty on everything to need to improve your skills to succeed in the paintball world. Gun Fighting, tactics, team work, and much more. Each participant will receive two 2000 round cases of paintballs, an official Dynasty tee shirt, a Team Dynasty poster, lunch at the field both days, raffle, and an unforgettable weekend with the best team in the world. At Hollywood Sports Park in bellflower, CA. Cost $400 per person. The class will be capped.

gibby
11-14-2003, 03:19 AM
Sweet..maybe AO SoCal can make a brief appearance to say hello! :) I'd do it too but after the holidays, it's tight on the wallet! LOL! Besides, I don't need to pay $400 to get all shot up...AO SoCal does that for a fraction of that cost...hehe!

Either or, that does sound like fun. :)

OfficerGoat
11-14-2003, 04:10 AM
Dint your mom ever tell you you'll go blind doing that? .... errrr.. supose I aught to read the post before replying :D

maglover52
11-14-2003, 04:33 AM
lol yeah it will be lots of fun!! luckily i dont have to buy all the gifts for everyone yet:D i usually pick something small up for my bro and sis and mom and dad like las year i got my bro a thread saver cap and a qd cover for his air tank.

cphilip
11-14-2003, 10:32 AM
I was afraid to click on this thread.... :(

FragTek
11-14-2003, 10:53 AM
Sounds like you will have a great time man! Be sure to report back to us how it was.

spyxtra
11-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

lol:D

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
11-14-2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

Really, because i was excited when i clicked on it...:D

Wrathchild
11-14-2003, 12:43 PM
... I thought he was gonna be excited... Febuary is like a bazillion days away...