PDA

View Full Version : Magniffchant

Jdogg
11-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Lets get down to the bottom line. Mags are number one.
forget about all the other ones. with the level x we are to but it blunt perfect! we cycle the fastest, feed the fastest, and dont even chop. I can think back to the day when "they" called my rt the autoblender. never more.

For the one with exp in this area i need some help. I am wondering what type of air set up i should have on my RT? Should i have just a gas thru? Or should I have a regulator? I know that my marker is stok with a reg inside but i mean to double regulate? I really want the best set up for my RT? Should it be high pressure low out put? I want to get the best set up to make my RT rip like never before.
Last since i have a X-board, when i get the warp and intella can i just port the together or will nee to get a new board?

Thanks for your time and input.

Jacob

Dayspring
11-14-2003, 10:03 AM
Go for a gas thru grip. Reason being, the gun is one regulator. The tank is another. You put another reg in there, you get flow issues & shootdown.

As for output, the gun wants a MINIMUM of 600psi into the gun. Your best bet is to get an adjustable tank. That way you can make the output what you want. (Flatline, Nitroduck XStream, MaxFlow)

For the revvy/warp question- just slap them together, and wire the gun to the warp. You're all set.

Jdogg
11-14-2003, 10:10 AM
cool... Thanks